4x2.5ft Starphire Panel

Eminem

i did ask my renovation contractor- this starphire glass cost 5 times more than the regular glass.

yes, it look clearer very light blue tint :eyeblur: compare to the dark green tint :sick: on the regular glass. i also found out starphire is break easily did experiment by bending both glass. regular glass has a bit more flexiablity. if you still wanna to use it, get a thicker starphire glass to play safe and pay more :( .

Dont even try temper glass- once break it's just shatter into million pieces and water will flood your room compare to the regular glass maybe just a crack and you still can save the fish and stuff in the tank.

my two cents.... very soon gst 5% :cry:

• SRC Member
yes, it look clearer very light blue tint :eyeblur: compare to the dark green tint :sick: on the regular glass. i also found out starphire is break easily did experiment by bending both glass. regular glass has a bit more flexiablity. if you still wanna to use it, get a thicker starphire glass to play safe and pay more :( .

u are very very rich .

tempered glass is also stronger. would prefer something strong that has a much less chance of breaking . than something weaker but when break is easier on u . and under the pressure of water lr etc. i think any small crack in any kind of glass will cause it to blow . very rare to get 1 tiny crack and water dripping slowly.. not like those plasitc tanks.

• SRC Member

U may want to try acrylic but prepare for some scratches. Acrylic has alot more advantages than glass but the downside is it scratches easily. :(

But there are scratch removal kits to remove scratches so not much to worry..

ORDed

back to studies and reefing again..