kenYO

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah... that's why they wear purple :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Err... all my 7 PQs look like your MALE specimen leh :shock::shock::shock:

Just kidding :erm:

Oh now I know how to see... let me go back office tomorrow to try spot any MALE... hopefully not more than one :lol:

huh??? <_<

any yellow stripe at the top n bottom?

if yes then its female lor :lol::lol:

as per requested :lol:

the top 1 is the male :rolleyes:

yo ken, saw 2 male PQ at AM :lol:  :lol:

ur male look like ah boy :whistle I thought male should like gladiator :lol::whistle

sorry, watch too much DVD lately ;) might jog to AM this evening to get the male

just some updates on my coral

the brown monti turn out to be golden base with bright blue polyp :eyebrow:

post-34-1174795335.jpg

the brown monti turn out to be golden base with bright blue polyp :eyebrow:

Very nice! Can cut into half :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

I believe you changed your bulb/s coz the background colour is different... especially the coralline algae :)

He photoshop expert like u jervis keke

Wah bro... you bad leh :cry: I dun think the pix was a result of photoshop... probably the camera is confused by the lighting or was set to a different mode... and photoshop experts will make sure the coralline algae remains purple :lol::lol::lol: But a lot of work :nuke:

• SRC Member
D24 durain before and now :lol:

I would say "before" is the unripe durian and "after" is the ripe THAI huge durian :lol: Well done, ken with the nice color up :bow: Wonder when we could pay a hse coral visits to ur Black pearl ? :huh:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

But I think most importantly is the fact that the Green Milli (aka Durian) is growing with very good polyps extension :) Although the closeness to the glass panel will restrict its growth in weeks to come :erm:

I would say "before" is the unripe durian and "after" is the ripe THAI huge durian :lol: Well done, ken with the nice color up :bow: Wonder when we could pay a hse coral visits to ur Black pearl ? :huh:

so we're all durain lover :lol:

any time, just a call away as I'm at home most of the time

But I think most importantly is the fact that the Green Milli (aka Durian) is growing with very good polyps extension  :)  Although the closeness to the glass panel will restrict its growth in weeks to come  :erm:

the tips of the durian is only 1cm below the water surface and 5cm away from the back glass panel

will see how it will react to this kind of environment :eyebrow:

I will be very pleased if you think this is the effect of Photoshop, this show that the green milli is going very well :evil::whistle

ur photoshop skill very good ar.

can photoshop until ur avatar look like u in real person. :eyebrow:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10