JM's Office 120L Tank

jervismun

SH dream again?

Still considering bro... but yes... one of the many plans and possibilities :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to read the development of this thread! :)

Bro beaver... you might be quite disappointed... as there will never be much development for this tank... basically it is a plug-and-play... just connect to my main tank... but I will try to make the content more exciting... just for you :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

y neva sa yor sonny dropped by.so sad.hehe shared the arrival together haha.

Yes... thanks for being there... actually should make you help carry rocks and sand :lol::lol::lol: You've seen the original Juwel lighting right? You think I should really really keep it in my bomb shelter instead? ;)

wah how much the rock cost u?

Looks nice right? Hehe... must thank a bro here lah... a great barter exercise I must say :lol: I think the rock costs more than $100 :heh:

Here's a more-or-less-happy scaping... Just rotate that piece of Artificial Rock and added some smaller pieces from my sump. That's all :lol: Any comments is most welcome... I was very busy today... so didn't really spend too much time on it... just stack them here-and-there :lol:

Already connected it to the main system... this will add another 120L to my 700L tank... making it 820L (216 US Gallons) in total :lol: If this tank turns out to be a success... I will get another Juwel for some other concept... since connection is simple and fuss-free :lol:

post-34-1170940531.jpg

Real real fake fake... haiz... how to tell the difference? :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1170940587.jpg

Curious how you connect the new tank to the main one?

I will take some pictures tomorrow :)

is the AR very heavy?

noob. i think some how bro jerv gonna connect the filtration to the min tank sump.

one pump from main sump to small tank.

then maybe another pump back water back to main sump.

Nope the AR is very very light... basically hollow inside... gotto let water fill it up in order for it to stay in place :lol:

Yes a small pump (1000l/h) to pump water from my sump no.2 to the new tank... then use an external overflow box :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

Bro beaver... you might be quite disappointed... as there will never be much development for this tank... basically it is a plug-and-play... just connect to my main tank... but I will try to make the content more exciting... just for you :lol:

wah, just for me? so touched ah :lol: the AR looks really nice. Can't really tell the diff

Seems like quite a bit of enquiries on my Live Sand... for more info you guys can click HERE

This is a great product IMO... used 2 bags on my main tank sand bed... 2 bags in my sump (for dsb) and now 2 bags for this new tank :)

Just love the "no need washing" part :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1170949186.jpg

kk. bro jerv.we know that you love this sand.

all of us know already. haha

Ok... I am nagging again :lol::lol::lol:

Do u just pour the sand in together with the water tat is inside the bag?

Yes... the water (not in big volume anyway) is believe to contain significant amount of beneficial bacterias :)

The tank water may remains cloudy for 3 to 4 hours... don't panic :)

The only thing is... I suspect the Live Sand directly affecting my skimmer... since hooking up to my main system (yesterday) my skimmer been like this... I believe it must be the layer of bio-film that coated the grains of sand... will cut down on feeding for these 2 days... will update you guys further :)

post-34-1171000850.jpg

• SRC Member

Yes... thanks for being there... actually should make you help carry rocks and sand :lol::lol::lol: You've seen the original Juwel lighting right? You think I should really really keep it in my bomb shelter instead? ;)

use ati better good hehe.most importantly see wat u wan to keep.fish only use NO can de ma haha.cheers

use ati better good hehe.most importantly see wat u wan to keep.fish only use NO can de ma haha.cheers

Emm... what I want to keep... well... alright... will fix the ATI Powermodul up asap :lol: