debenise's 3ft reefy world

debenise

Makes me wanna give Green Chromis a try :lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
strangely ... my gf HATES chromis ... but i die die also at least have one ! haha :lol: i love it when they swim together ..

yah, when you got a group of chromis then you get to see how cute they are :lol:

now i got 7 of them and recently the season for chromis, each time i see each time i got this urge to get 2-3 more :D

yah, when you got a group of chromis then you get to see how cute they are :lol:

now i got 7 of them and recently the season for chromis, each time i see each time i got this urge to get 2-3 more :D

So it's ok to add a few more to an establish school of Chromis? Emm... sounds very interesting :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
eh ? i remember someone saying before he added some more chromis after there was already a school in the tank .. the new ones din swim with the old school...

yupz it happened to my school of chromis.

1st pioneer batch - 5pcs

2nd intake - 2pcs

the 2nd intake batch didnt mixed with the pioneers but then after approx 5days

it seems they befriended the pioneers and since then have been chilling out together :lol:

today couldnt control and got myself a plate coral :upsidedown:

Happy to hear that bro... get her to start a thread too... we promise to be gentle with her :lol:

• 1 month later...

Great improvement in the lighting I must say... looks much better (less yellow) :D Your new blue polyped Sea Fan is nice too... I'm looking for a nice piece actually... do provide them sufficient flow and feed them if you can :)

• 1 year later...
  • SRC Member

looooooooooooooong time never log in. have been busy @ work and now got a wee bit time to surf sgreef

anyway some of my almost 3yrs simple tank

It is still the same old 3ft tank, beckett skimmer, chiller, de-lighting t5 and 3 powerheads thats all.

No CR nor FR or dont know still have what equipments. wish to have but find no time to hunt and install (too lazy haha)

Have been using iwarna's secret ingredient 'top-up' soup for my tank ever since it was launched.

Thus, i never need to add any supplements. Got no problem with brown,green or red slime.

However, coralline algae is growing too fast and have hard tome scraping away everytime i visit my tank over the weekends

here are some updates and thanks for viewing :)

feb08clam.jpg

6inch clam doing great still

july08.jpg

july08e.jpg

july08d.jpg

july08b.jpg

• SRC Member

:rolleyes: Great stuff Sis...but one of ya ZOAs colony is not doing well. You may want to consider thrashing it away before it spreads to other healthy colony. ;)

looooooooooooooong time never log in. have been busy @ work and now got a wee bit time to surf sgreef

anyway some of my almost 3yrs simple tank

It is still the same old 3ft tank, beckett skimmer, chiller, de-lighting t5 and 3 powerheads thats all.

No CR nor FR or dont know still have what equipments. wish to have but find no time to hunt and install (too lazy haha)

Have been using iwarna's secret ingredient 'top-up' soup for my tank ever since it was launched.

Thus, i never need to add any supplements. Got no problem with brown,green or red slime.

However, coralline algae is growing too fast and have hard tome scraping away everytime i visit my tank over the weekends

here are some updates and thanks for viewing :)

feb08clam.jpg

6inch clam doing great still

july08.jpg

july08e.jpg

july08d.jpg

july08b.jpg