Ming's Outdoor Tank

ming69

• SRC Member
:bow::bow:

佩服得五体投地!!!

Haha!

2 years of metal & wood works classes instead of home economics during sec school days finally come to good use. :lol::lol:

Sump tank almost done too. Waiting for sillicon to cure.

Tmrw can test run with water. Finally!!

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit confused here... SIS or BRO? Coz you mentioned HUBBY :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Ming is MUMMY. :D The avatar tells it all :P . From her factory :pinch:

Bro fishtalk,

Veri funny! Factory close liao. Don't want another boy! :blink::shock:

Bro Jerivs,

The metal/wood works classes thrown u?

Guess during my time, we are allowed to choose betw technical & home econ classes.

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
Bro fishtalk,

Veri funny! Factory close liao. Don't want another boy! :blink::shock:

Bro Jerivs,

The metal/wood works classes thrown u?

Guess during my time, we are allowed to choose betw technical & home econ classes.

dun close dun close... u need one more Princess....

hmm...during my time only technical class available wor... coz all boys school...keke

• SRC Member
Haha!

2 years of metal & wood works classes instead of home economics during sec school days finally come to good use. 

Sump tank almost done too. Waiting for sillicon to cure.

Tmrw can test run with water. Finally!!

From now on must address u as DIY queen... I'm from Art class :lol:

Looking good sis... especially the two mountains on the right... the left Tonga Branch hill doesn't look natural :P Love the PANORAMIC view :wub:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Looking good sis... especially the two mountains on the right... the left Tonga Branch hill doesn't look natural :P Love the PANORAMIC view :wub:

Hehe :paiseh:

Ran out of rocks by the time I got to the left. Only have some small ones & flat ones left.

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

Added a blue tang. Very shy fellow. Everytime anyone approach the tank, he hides. Left some red bamboo in the tank. Hopefully he'll not starve.

Had to take this pic from a distance, otherwise he'll hide again.

post-34-1169695369.jpg

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
tangs & wrasse!

Managed to catch a pic of them while standing far away from tank.

seems like interaction time all three.... :D sometimes Tangs like to show their might by fighting among other tangs, sometimes to their own kind too :pinch: At times will get bruises and torn fins too, but not to worry as its their nature to fight, after a while, they becomes friends :D

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........