Coralife Aqua Gloves

Cleartank

• SRC Member
its not easy to do bulk purchase (BP) for ppl. I did a few times on a few forums.

here I think I have BP stuffs from BKK, Amazon, etc... also not easy to do co-ordination.

One timing n place is never good for everybody. Ask AT abt his T-Shirt ordering he should know.

Not to mention on oversea trip, if on tour, imagine u luggin your stuffs around checkin n checkin out hotel. sibei shiak. if each of my fren ask for one thing, it may not seem much to your each fren. but acccumulative, sibei siong for u.

of course if no one want for u, its also no obligation mah. if yes, then veri the good lohz. they also dun owe us anything in the first place.

if item is in one place and the same product then it's not siong mah!...he....he. :lol: Personally the gloves don't weigh a ton...he...he.. :lol: why not make your home a collection point instead of delivering to people? You take the trouble to purchase the gloves(T-SHIRTS) then I think the least the rest of the reefers could do is collect it themselves. ;) we poor reefers need to help one another mah! :lol:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
its not easy to do bulk purchase (BP) for ppl. I did a few times on a few forums.

here I think I have BP stuffs from BKK, Amazon, etc... also not easy to do co-ordination.

One timing n place is never good for everybody. Ask AT abt his T-Shirt ordering he should know.

Not to mention on oversea trip, if on tour, imagine u luggin your stuffs around checkin n checkin out hotel. sibei shiak. if each of my fren ask for one thing, it may not seem much to your each fren. but acccumulative, sibei siong for u.

of course if no one want for u, its also no obligation mah. if yes, then veri the good lohz. they also dun owe us anything in the first place.

if item is in one place and the same product then it's not siong mah!...he....he. :lol: Personally the gloves don't weigh a ton...he...he.. :lol: why not make your home a collection point instead of delivering to people? You take the trouble to purchase the gloves(T-SHIRTS) then I think the least the rest of the reefers could do is collect it themselves. ;) we poor reefers need to help one another mah! :lol:

u try first n see.

always got some tell u, I poor student ah.. your place so ulu ah..

I wheelchair bound ah.. the wheelchair needs servicing, now cannot use.

can u send here.. or I blur blur sotong primary 6 onli, can meet halfway ah..

n plus the really genuine cases. All sort of logistic co-ordination.

if u never collect money first, some may even fly aeroplane cause u not meeting them at the location they like.

• SRC Member
u try first n see.

always got some tell u, I poor student ah.. your place so ulu ah..

I wheelchair bound ah.. the wheelchair needs servicing, now cannot use.

can u send here.. or I blur blur sotong primary 6 onli, can meet halfway ah..

n plus the really genuine cases. All sort of logistic co-ordination.

if u never collect money first, some may even fly aeroplane cause u not meeting them at the location they like.

He...he...he....he....wah! Our reefers like that one ...ah?! :blink: Wah like that very scary then :unsure: so the other reefers die one lah! Like that...ah....we cannot get help to buy aqua gloves :cry: All this young "tabor" spoil the market...leh :cry: now nobody want to help we poor reefers now. Like me serious one leh....if live in woodlands I also sure come one! :whistle

• SRC Member

Well...I personally know those who have ordered and have faith in them that they wun throw aeroplanes to me...except maybe accs...but if he reneged...I only need to dispose one pair...it is easier to do so :)

Have bad experiences helping others...and it is not once but numerous times...time and again...being betrayed...

Thus... like what Bwilly said...I rather not commit...call me selfish if you like...come on...I didn't even ask them to pay me first...and dun even suggest paying...i dun like the hassle... :(

So that's it...pls also understand that I am there to enjoy myself and not to burden myself trying to find stock for the products...I also have other commitments. Sgreefclub is not my only society or circle of friends...Moreover I will be quite busy visiting my relatives and meeting up w friends...pls spare me time for them... :angel:

Maybe next June when i am there again... :)

Hope you understand... :peace:

• SRC Member

Hi Flub, I'm sure nobody here is insisting that you have to get the gloves. As for me, I was only hoping that one of the guys fly ur aeroplane so I can be next in queue. :D

Btw, which part of U.S will u be? East or west coast? Temp is getting cold there. Do enjoy urself fully.

Cheers

• SRC Member
Hi Flub, I'm sure nobody here is insisting that you have to get the gloves. As for me, I was only hoping that one of the guys fly ur aeroplane so I can be next in queue. :D

Btw, which part of U.S will u be? East or west coast? Temp is getting cold there. Do enjoy urself fully.

Cheers

Thanks for your concren...already got prepared liao...things are over there liao... :)

LA and Arizona to be exact...San Fran is in the pipeline if got time... :)

Just pray hard lor...if got spare cash then I will buy more and remember you... :)

But no promises hor...

L.A n S F, top ten dangerous cities in the world.. opps..

S F, check out clam chowder soup.. if I go there, I will definitely go there for the soup.. can't find the same

taste here in all the eatery.. except near 60-70% in my co. eatery..

never went in.. cause I too handsome..

some more exotic asian.. wahaha..!

asia beng cannot win their mafia any time.

I ate their lobster..!! superb..! seaside view of the infamous.. simei alcatez (dunno wat spelling) prison

with flocks of seagulls flying over your head, the probability of being struck by bird shit is increased ten fold. I don't find that interesting. :P

no air-con one meh..? I went air-con eatery beside the sea..

I went there for my honeymoon, everything first class.. wahaha..!

come back credit card bills, cries for help, but nobody bothers.. :cry2::cry2:

I got the reply already. I quoted them an order of 5 pcs and they came back with the shipping cost of about CAD$50.

Anyone want to order?

They only accept paypal for international order which is no issue for me but I need prior payment incase backout last min and I stuck with the gloves :P