Javier's Tank Update

Javier

• SRC Member

hi guys im back with some update...

i rescaped my scaping and manage to catch out some pest in my tank...

shrimp.jpg

dunno wats the name of the shrimp

mantis.jpg

haha this is the mantis shrimp in my tank, and im so happy when i caught him...

pest.jpg

lastly some crabs....

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

landscape1.jpg

this is my new landscape under MH light... pls give comment so tat i can improve it... thx

landscape.jpg

under blue light

supersun-1.jpg

hehe my new sun garden area...

scallaps.jpg

my 3 scallops

truepercula.jpg

my nemos

rics-1.jpg

ric garden

hawkfish.jpg

my hawk fish looking curious

corals.jpg

brain, cynaria, prata

blasto.jpg

blasto

clams1.jpg

clams under MH lights

• SRC Member

hehe add something new...

PBT.jpg

oya alex this is the colour of my blasto under blue light... red lumi green and dark green

blasto-1.jpg

photo taken by my new hp (sony ericsson k810i)

• 3 weeks later...
haha... too bad i sold my tank as a set already... pending collection this coming sat...

that's a great pity ... :(

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

i will come back one day.... =p

B) We will be in action together again ya

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

the tank already sold as a set... =x

anyway do u wan the nemo eggs? the reefer that i sold to dun mind letting u have the parents nemo and squamosa but u must return after the baby nemos are hatch... :lol:

• SRC Member
hahaha... bro u seems to know me very well... if i happen to come back to reef, u all must help mi ah... by then i think i will forget everything about marine lolz...

Dun worry, u'll be back stronger andd mightier. Let me know when u back see if anything that I can be of help ya. Meanwhile do take care and back soon ya :lol:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

well, since there no news abt the reefer who wanted to adopt the eggs, i finally decided to try keep the eggs myself... :pinch:

I decided to set up a small tank juz for the parents and the eggs... therefore i would apprieciate if anyone have experience in breeding Nemo's eggs pls advise me.... :lol:

Here are some doubts that i had in mind and hope you guys can advise me.... :)

1) Wad do i need to look out for from this period of time till the eggs are hatch? :angel:

2) Do i need to feed rotifers now or onil feed when the babies are born to this new world? :blink:

3) How long would the whole process take till the eggs are ready to hatch?

4) How would it look like so that i know its time to get prepare to welcome the babies? :rolleyes:

5)Are the eggs normal as per pic below which i took juz a moment ago... cos the color change from yellowish orange and now its BLACK.... but the father is still protecting and is still fanning the eggs. :(

02 Sep 2007

nemoegg.jpg

05 Sep 2007

nemoegg2.jpg

• SRC Member
well, since there no news abt the reefer who wanted to adopt the eggs, i finally decided to try keep the eggs myself...  :pinch:

I decided to set up a small tank juz for the parents and the eggs... therefore i would apprieciate if anyone have experience in breeding Nemo's eggs pls advise me....  :lol:

Here are some doubts that i had in mind and hope you guys can advise me....  :)

1) Wad do i need to look out for from this period of time till the eggs are hatch? :angel:

2) Do i need to feed rotifers now or onil feed when the babies are born to this new world? :blink:

3) How long would the whole process take till the eggs are ready to hatch?

4) How would it look like so that i know its time to get prepare to welcome the babies? :rolleyes:

5)Are the eggs normal as per pic below which i took juz a moment ago... cos the color change from yellowish orange and now its BLACK.... but the father is still protecting and is still fanning the eggs.  :(

02 Sep 2007

nemoegg.jpg

05 Sep 2007

nemoegg2.jpg

Hi Javier,

As spoken on Monday that I will collect it from you either on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I was busy yesterday and tried calling you a few times just now when I was outside preparing to go to your place, but, you mobile phone was not switch on.

I did left a voice mail for you to call me back.

It is fine with me if you decided to keep it and give it a go.

All the best.

............................................................................................................................................

Feel free to visit my Aquarium blog @

http://taysaquarium.blogspot.sg/

• SRC Member
Have called up bro to clear the misunderstanding... :)

Hi,

As per our tele-conversation,

It was not a misunderstanding.

It is that you have changed your mind and decided to keep it and I for sure respect your decision.

If you are kind enough, just pass on a few babies to me after they swim freely.

Take care.

............................................................................................................................................

Feel free to visit my Aquarium blog @

http://taysaquarium.blogspot.sg/