• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hope the tank dun give way :evil::evil:

Err... THE TANK WILL GIVE WAY!!! :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

ok... finally decided to do some rockscaping, hmm.. if u call that any rockscaping at all..dun laugh laaa. ;);)

72991624.jpg

boy! this is tough man... i am still not happy with the right hand side of the tank.. need to rework on it....

is the height sufficient?

all comments/views to improve are most welcome.......

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

• SRC Member
ok... finally decided to do some rockscaping, hmm.. if u call that any rockscaping at all..dun laugh laaa. ;)  ;)

72991624.jpg

boy! this is tough man... i am still not happy with the right hand side of the tank.. need to rework on it....

is the height sufficient?

all comments/views to improve are most welcome.......

:thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:

er.... PP, how many times u rescape liao ? :pinch: can do better la... U jus pulling our legs, right ? Display ur rock scaping creativeness leh.... can do better :P

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
er.... PP, how many times u rescape liao ? :pinch: can do better la... U jus pulling our legs, right ? Display ur rock scaping creativeness leh.... can do better :P

one time only la... no time...gotta go do taxi service...

ermmm... i not creative person to start with... and it is really tough!!!! keke....

:(:(

• SRC Member

1st time scaping not bad liao ;)

will improve with a few pratice :lol:

keke.. thanks...

i post FTS to seek comments for improvement.. everyone said can be better yada yada but just short of how and what could/should be or not be done.... keke...

well nevermind... let me go figure it out myself...... :lol::lol::lol:

PP,

dun be disheartened with the scaping ... aquascaping is a lifetime affair and as long as you have your tank , u are scaping all your life. i do realise that when tank is filled with coral, most of the tank will look better .

i feel with that height is enough, somehow ur tank scaping remind mi of aquamarine's new main tank.

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member
keke.. thanks...

i post FTS to seek comments for improvement.. everyone said can be better yada yada but just short of how and what could/should be or not be done.... keke...

PP :lol: seriously I perfer yr first scaping (be it intention or not) small rocks below and big rocks above

can fine tune from there... best try to stay off rock from the back wall to avoid bad flow

ps- try to capture the golden ration 1 : 1.618...like that yr rock work will be more pleasing to the eye

• SRC Member

still got 4 more times of scaping for him to fulfill the norm , which is 5 times :evil::yeah::P

:peace::peace::peace:

thanks for all comments...

this is really toughie....

tmw ask my daddy why neber buy me lego set when i was a kid...

i must go buy lego sets for my kiddos.... <_<<_<

Who says scaping is gonna be easy? It is challenging scaping the Percula 90 as the IOS taken 6" off the 2ft width... with 1.5" width... it is quite challenging to scape... try again tomorrow lah :P

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

well nevermind... let me go figure it out myself...... :lol::lol::lol:

No lah... I've already advised you what to do last night on msn... you still have 3 more chances to go :)

• SRC Member

:peace::peace::peace:

thanks for all comments...

this is really toughie....

tmw ask my daddy why neber buy me lego set when i was a kid...

i must go buy lego sets for my kiddos.... <_<<_<

then i guess i will be quite talented in scaping, my father bought me tons and tons of lego when i was young. :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

ok so much for 'scaping' ;)

here's a pix of my very first Red Cynarina:

nice! i like!! :D:D

Take another photograph tomorrow when it fully open up... is this ur Solite T5? Looks bright enough in the pix and the sand is so so clean :P

• SRC Member

Take another photograph tomorrow when it fully open up... is this ur Solite T5? Looks bright enough in the pix and the sand is so so clean :P

yup.. lighting is provided by 4x39W T5 HO. using 2 X ATI AquaBLue and 2 X stock White light....

yup.. lighting is provided by 4x39W T5 HO. using 2 X ATI AquaBLue and 2 X stock White light....

• SRC Member

No wonder looking so white... it's nice bro... once your chiller is up and running... do drop by my office... I've got some Gems for you :lol: How about some SPS as appetizer? :evil: