pingpong

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All the talking... any FTS so far? :heh:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

added more LR.. decided to cycle the tank for one more month... keke.. just in time for CNY!

You are the most patient newbie I've ever come across... you sure you not gonna get that pair of True Perc this weekend? :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

You are the most patient newbie I've ever come across... you sure you not gonna get that pair of True Perc this weekend? :lol::lol::lol:

eh..simi true perc?

u mean the laziest newbie? aiyah... me didn't get the priority right la... neber one shot finish buying the LR so kenna this delay...ai........lession learnt... take one step @ a time, dun run before know how to walk...keke........ :cry::cry:

• SRC Member

Aiyo PP, show some pics to satisfy our curiosity la.. i am sure u add more stuffs to your tank already.. hehe...

u went to T95 secretly.... :eyebrow: shuhhhhhhh......

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

You can run but you can't hide :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• SRC Member
Aiyo PP, show some pics to satisfy our curiosity la.. i am sure u add more stuffs to your tank already.. hehe...

hey..i neber told the rest you were with the pretty/famous AAA lady in your car and you sold me out.... :cry::cry::cry:

pretty/famous AAA lady

Wah... who who who :wub: Can I add pretty/famous/###### :heh:

• SRC Member

hey..i neber told the rest you were with the pretty/famous AAA lady in your car and you sold me out.... :cry::cry::cry:

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

• SRC Member

PP, in front of the traffic light u never see cleary la...

The lady beside is my MUM leh... u say she CHIO?? :paiseh::bow::paiseh:

She will like u very much if she knew what u said and and cook some dishes to treat u too :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
hey PP, so far where's the FTS ? would like to see the rocks in ur tank ? Would it be to crowded ? :huh:

wakaoz.. FTS of nothing but LR again? u guys got problem har?

confirm crowded la... bedtime liao... try to take a FTS tmw... tmw's tmw if not tmw...wahaha.............. :lol::lol::lol:

This tread very interesting ha haha. No wonder so many hits. Learn about the hobby and alot of other personal stuff too. ha ha ha

But I must say thumbs up for PP. I start my tank later and now it's running already. Me chionging for corals to fill it up before CNY liao :bow: Really indeed very patient.

• SRC Member
This tread very interesting ha haha. No wonder so many hits. Learn about the hobby and alot of other personal stuff too. ha ha ha

But I must say thumbs up for PP. I start my tank later and now it's running already. Me chionging for corals to fill it up before CNY liao :bow: Really indeed very patient.

keke..i'm patient coz i'm seriously lack of time la....but you seriously very aggressive! moring looking for chiller only, and in the evening you are looking for MH light liao... :bow::bow:

so far any luck with either of them?

Bought one already but not sure it's working cos I have it running for 14hours and the temperature still at 27C though I set it at 25.

As for MH, gotta wait till next month before I got money to buy lah. I don't print money you know :lol: But going to chiong lfs tomorrow morning or rather later. Need anything?

• SRC Member
Bought one already but not sure it's working cos I have it running for 14hours and the temperature still at 27C though I set it at 25.

that's fast...you got a Resun? hmm... maybe the thermometer on the chiller or the tank needs calibration........... try to borrow another thermometer to confirm..

As for MH, gotta wait till next month before I got money to buy lah. I don't print money you know :lol: But going to chiong lfs tomorrow morning or rather later. Need anything?

keke.... need more money!!!!!

:eyeblur::eyeblur:

• SRC Member

Wat is yr tank vol and which model are U using?

I am using C0500 for my 422 tank. Quite efficient in bringing down the temp. I keep it at 27 though. One thing to check is the calibration, the other is the capacity of the chiller.

One thing to check is the calibration, the other is the capacity of the chiller.

And the feed pump capacity :)