Jem's Euphoria II

jem

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to harvest the macros on top... other than that... a very natural looking tank :bow:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

wah. free zoos from LRs.

what color

How about brown mouth, brown center with brown tentacles? :evil:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
I like the way you hanged your lights using pvc pipes. Nice aquascaping, esp in BB.

thanks i kinda like the bb aquascaping but oh well..

dont think i wanna go through the hassle to rescape again..

maybe after CNY

• SRC Member

i found a orange yuma stuck on a rock that came with the indo zoa

plucked it out left it on the rock and toy around with my dad's camera.

haha managed to figure out how to use the digital macro mode..

wala!

post-34-1171555797.jpg

thanks i kinda like the bb aquascaping but oh well..

dont think i wanna go through the hassle to rescape again..

maybe after CNY

I just went BBT, and never looked back. I actually prefer my BBT scape and the look way better than SSB or DSB.

I understand its a hassle to go BB esp when you have corals. Luckily my tank is only 6 weeks old with 3 fish and 2 cleaner shrimp. It was very easy to go BB.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
make chiur sunnies open!!! :D

Open dun look RA anymore :lol::lol::lol:

Looking good Jem... try to find 10 more pieces of Sun... black green blue red pink :o

• SRC Member

haha...

and jem said: "let there be light"

jervis: help me find la.. i don frequent lfs as much as you.. hehe.. i wanna drop by your office to admire your tank again!

zing: wahahaha.. sunnies shi cool!

post-34-1173358908.jpg