Buy 1 get 5 free

golfau213

Wow... if the 851 is complete set and new... please PM me... I am looking for a birthday gift :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Anyone interested in thisa crazy sale are almost welcome :lol::lol::lol:

AP 851 Selling @ $899.00 nett (no neg.)

AP 702 Selling @ $ 1498.00 nett (also no neg.)

View or collection @ SUNPLAZA (Sembawang MRT) or anywhere in JALAN KAYU.

+

FORMULA ONE

+

FORMULA TWO

+

PRIME REEF

+

SPIRULINA FORMULA

+

ANGEL FORMULA

OCEAN NUTRITION

AH BOY

HP:82882203 & 82882213

golfau213

FIRST OF ALL DON'T LET ME DISCOVER WHO YOU ARE THAT YOU ARE USING MY NAME & HP NUMBERS TO CREATE THE MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN REEF DEPOT & ME .

SECONDLY BETWEEN THIS DELTEC SKIMMERS, I DO NOT HAVE ON HAND BUT I DO HAVE ONLY 1 PC OF ATI BUBBLE MASTER & A FEW HUNDRED SLABS OF OCEAN NUTRITION FROZEN FOOD & ALSO SOME SKIMZ FR LAH.

THIRDLY I THINK SRC IS NOT A FORUM FOR YOU golfau213 TO CREATE OR DO YOUR CIRCUS HERE.

ONLY AN IDIOT LIKE YOU WILL DO SUCH A STUPID THING. ALWAYS THINK BEFORE YOU ACT & PLEASE DON'T TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CREATE IN SRC AGAIN OR GOD WILL PUNISHED YOU & SHAMED ON YOU.

NO REGARDS.

AH BOY :evil::evil::evil:

To the impersonators,

You seem to come across as a disgruntled commercial entity, finding it a necessity to stoop to such lowly acts to hit out at others.

Impersonation, especially when used in such a manner as to misrepresent someone else's identity to create trouble, negative image and misunderstanding is a serious matter.

I suggest to the party offended to report this as a police case to seek criminal and legal prosecution.

I will extend my fullest co-operation as I am also in the midst of a legal/criminal case against some individuals/entities and if I am going to be investigating IPs why not cross-reference all the troublemakers at the same time?