To the guy who keeps smsing me

SpiderOne

• SRC Member

from 11am - now using internet sms

first claimed to be bwilly , ask me why i sabo day and call ava on him or something like that which is juz rubbish. i called bwilly its not him.

then claimed to be day . tell me shut my mouth in src etc etc. tell me dun sabo people now going jail and fine or something like that.

then say hes day tell me better stop sabo people in SRC.

Now hes saying me bwilly roidan hecker fuel love to carry At's b**ls and soon suck em and lick em . followed by a long line of hahaha's

heres my reply to u .

firstly. go fu** yourself kid. :)

secondly. since u got my number . why dont u ask me out for some coffee. and we can talk it over nicely and properly and u can tell me all your problems :) and we an discuss it like men.

• SRC Member

Why is this guy taking things so personally? Believed we are all here for 1 reason "REEF" not "FIGHT" so just post or what so ever,. I mean if this guy is not happy on what he's reading then Switch off your computer lah. don't read... must be a teenager.. only at that age they get provoked with "Comments"...

:blink:B):whistle:whistle

most probably a profit making money faced guy no chance to make money liao.

anyway I dun carry anyone balls. unless u r a chio bu, of course

then its not a "MAJOR" issue then.

I just a buaya playing with marine.

hey spider,

wat show is that gal in..? (Signature)

looks cool.. leather n chain ###### show ah?

It happened to me before... so I can understand.

The telco won't be able to help unless you make a police report.

The last time, I got annoyed enough to approach my ISD bro to help sniff the coward out but the chicken ran off. Shouldn't have warned him first. I wonder what would have happened if my ISD/mafia-related bro got to him... lol.

Anyway, it's quite a hassle to monitor but it can be done. EVERYTHING can be traced in Singapore... as Rumour once pointed out... there is NO privacy law in Singapore. If you got the right connections.... :whistle

• SRC Member

today i got this weird internet sms too,

asking me to keep my big mouth shut if im not buying.

sounds like some1 in the sell/buy forum. tt i have posted some comments abt.

really childish act.

this is an open forum.

if i made some wrong comment, i apologise and correct me for it.

we are all here to learn abt reef, not fight.

you know who u are.

if u think u can antagonise me this way, haha u are wrong.

just makes me laugh tt theres this guy with a 12 yr old thinking out there.

:lol:

woah i think its gonna be hard to trace internet sms. IMO

anyway if u get him tell all of us his name la. we all can terrorize him man! :evil::evil::evil:

and WOW.

u are an inspiration to me

look at that, joined 20 aug, now 1k posts siao...

r u that extreme web surfer in that other kopi-tiam topic, haha :eyeblur:

woah i think its gonna be hard to trace internet sms. IMO

anyway if u get him tell all of us his name la. we all can terrorize him man!  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

and WOW.

u are an inspiration to me

look at that, joined 20 aug, now 1k posts siao...

r u that extreme web surfer in that other kopi-tiam topic, haha :eyeblur:

not nice to terrorise people like that. IMHO doing that will be lowering ourselves to his/her standard. :P

for my stand. just ignore. hehz. this sort of scum bag does not deserve one bit of your attention in any instance. (=

• Sponsor

You are not alone. I have been comtemplating whether to post a thread but since Spidey has done that, I might as well voice out my thought.

I have also received the prank SMS this morning from a so called "Reefer".

In the web SMS, it was directed at me, bwilly and spiderone. The content details which I choose not to disclose but it is generally similar to what Spidey has received and ended with a long laugh.

To the person concerned, I don't know who you are or how I have offended you under any circumstances. But I am here as an independent sponsor to the forum with my job and duty to provide my service, and to answer any query to my products, without any intention to create undue happiness amongst any Reefer.

Feel free to contact me in person if there is any issue that needs to be ironed out or to clarify any misunderstanding. I am available via proper means of contact channel, 24/7.

:)

take note, dun anyhow reveal your contact no. lah.

like I mention must be one of the regular guy selling

stuff at pasar malam.. so sad now cannot sell any more

due to crackdown..

btw, the balls I carryin here damn heavy.. anyone..?