yvoneysl

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Still experiment with the placement... so far so good

my refugium perspective view...dog's eye view :lol::lol::lol:

hey long time never karchow this thread already. Dog's are color blind btw. :)

anyway would anyone agree with me that some of the best tank shots are best taken with the camera angled upwards?

just like those waterfalls in calendars, usually taken from eye level or the photographer is squatting down and snap upwards. seldom climb to the top of tree and take picture.

then if you go scuba also, when u look down its just like that.. but when you get down deep enough and look up the reef wall, somehow the way the light falls and cast shadows at the same time brightly illuminating some other parts make everything look WOW!

---------------------------------------------

The Deep Blue Sea in My HDB!

http://myfishyroomates.blogspot.com

anyway would anyone agree with me that some of the best tank shots are best taken with the camera angled upwards?

Yes to a certain extent... it depends on what kinda Gems you are trying to show... if you have lots of precious Pratas, Zoas, Cynas... a dogs-eye-view will not allow these Gems to be captured at their best :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Haha... seems like your refugium is getting more and more exciting... I think i will build another refugium after I return from my holiday :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

eh keep one octopus! i saw some at erickson that day. is it ok to keep octopus ah? looks damm funky lar. i'm just afraid next day all my fish gone

• SRC Member

i read an article about octopuses being the most intelligent sea creature. so they had this tank with an octopus in this marine lab. and in this lab there was another tank with lotsa crabs. Strange thing is the crabs keep dying, kena eaten but don't know who's the culprit.

until one day the scientist in the lab watched the CCTV security footage and saw the octopus climbed out of its tank, made its way across the lab to the crabs, ate the crabs, then crawled back to its own tank. and the octopus only did it at night when no one was watching. this is an entirely documented true story.

then there were the infamous experiments about octopuses learning how to open screw on glass bottle caps by visual observatoin of how another octopus who had figured out how to do it open the cap.

• SRC Member
eh keep one octopus! i saw some at erickson that day. is it ok to keep octopus ah? looks damm funky lar. i'm just afraid next day all my fish gone

I think is best to keep octopus in a species tank :pinch:

FTS update, but not much changes :lol:

post-34-1167350577.jpg

where is ur dry scaping for ur main tank :P

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

:ph34r::fear::ph34r:

anyone called for me?

keke... your house and fishtalk house is sitting on top of my priority list for Special Ops....... :evil::evil:

i know the territory well.

i will be CO for today's mission.

Mission: To clear their exotics in their tank.

D-Day H-Hour: Today. Now .

Casulty: throw back inside their tank.

Pp,

draw ur weapons( glove and plastic bag with rubber bands) now.

for fishtalk's mission take at least 200 plastic bags

for yvonesyl, take 50 plastic. He has a tub ready for us to take immediately , no need so much plastic bag

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

i know the territory well.

i will be CO for today's mission.

Mission: To clear their exotics in their tank.

D-Day H-Hour: Today. Now .

Casulty: throw back inside their tank.

Pp,

draw ur weapons( glove and plastic bag with rubber bands) now.

for fishtalk's mission take at least 200 plastic bags

for yvonesyl, take 50 plastic. He has a tub ready for us to take immediately , no need so much plastic bag

:bow::bow:

Hammy u good la... plan till swee swee....

• SRC Member
seems like someone has declared his true identity as CO and also the head of the PIRATES :pirate:

Will make arrangement for the cisco troupes to be deployed to guard my hse :pirate::fear::D

keke..u think Cisco could stop Hammy? you too see him no up liao....

try Gurkhas, you have a better chance......... :evil::evil: