jervismun

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soon ur office will become mini LFS

:lol::lol:

I know... someone must put a stop to it... someone :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Seems like she is missing a tail fin :huh:

Yes... she is a very unique piece... firstly both sides of her body bears unique pattern... then the missing tail... that's why I bought this pair actually :lol: I hope I can keep them for a very long time :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Good news... my lighting will be installed this weekend... finally... my SPS will get the light they deserve :) Will update you guys closely on this... cos both the Grotech Photon Plus lightset and Reeflux MH bulbs are new in the market... hopefully they will make a handsome couple :huh:

I know... someone must put a stop to it... someone :lol:

you've already eliminate your other half to stop u by shifting the tank site to the office...... who else can stop you!!!!!!!!!!

WHO..... WHO........ WHOOOOOOOOO :pinch::pinch:

p.s- cant wait to see you lights in action..... keep the update(s) coming......... :P

aquatronica7na.gif

First harvest... went to an enthusiastic reefer :lol:

post-34-1168434164.jpg

you've already eliminate your other half to stop u by shifting the tank site to the office...... who else can stop you!!!!!!!!!!

I still have 2 business partners :heh:

The FORCE is strong with this one.... :evil:

Yes... strong and thick just like this KOKO... KO :lol: Bough from CF today :heh:

post-34-1168435173.jpg

A video of my KOKO's first peek from its tube... looks very promising but a little shy :lol:

th_MOV08666.jpg

there's a shrimp in the bag? :ph34r:

Can't possibly be... wait a minute... where is my Flamingo Shrimp? It's not in my sump anymore :lol::lol::lol:

bro jerv. the coco worm very nice. can get video of it when it's all opened up?

how much you got it for?

Ok I will take a better video (or pix) tomorrow... it is still very shy... I paid $30+ for it... didn't know KOKO is so expensive :pinch:

May I ask, where you got your SPS from. Which supplier ?

Actually I gotten most of my SPS from fellow reefers... u all know who you are :bow: