Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

This is a serious issue I wanna share with you guys.

I was told by a few reefers that there are rumours around that:

1) I asked Reefdepot for a free Solaris for review

2) Reefdepot rejected my proposal

I hereby announce that:

1) I did not contact Reefdepot regarding Solaris, in fact I have not spoken to them for a very long while. The last time I spoken to them, they have not even gotten Solaris on board.

I sincerely hope that this rumour is not a direct result of me not being too enthusiastic over the Solaris lightset.

Just to clarify. It's sad I have to do this kinda clarification under my own tank thread.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
This is a serious issue I wanna share with you guys.

I was told by a few reefers that there are rumours around that:

1) I asked Reefdepot for a free Solaris for review

2) Reefdepot rejected my proposal

I hereby announce that:

1) I did not contact Reefdepot regarding Solaris, in fact I have not spoken to them for a very long while. The last time I spoken to them, they have not even gotten Solaris on board.

I sincerely hope that this rumour is not a direct result of me not being too enthusiastic over the Solaris lightset.

Just to clarify. It's sad I have to do this kinda clarification under my own tank thread.

aiyo like dat oso can?

who has such free time on his/her hand to spread dis kinda rumous

sibeh bo liao

just ignore them ba jervis ;)

Got time, invite the fellow to ur hse to drink ur thick thick KOPI-O :P Got ppl so free time to go-ship go-ship :lol:

Thick KOPI... I have!!! :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1183464700.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

i got wind someone's got a new CR finally installed.. :whistle

where's the pics? :pirate:

Wah your wind very "powderful" :lol::lol::lol: Yes I have just gotten my CR running... and I'm a now a happier reefer :rolleyes: Must thank 2 senior reefers for their support lah... if not things will not run so smoothly :thanks:

Will try to take a nice pix of my Gadget Department once finish cleaning up :)

For tech junkies... here's my 2 days worth... see how "fierce" is the foaming... and I've been feeding quite lightly lately :shock::shock::shock:

th_030701.jpg

When shopping during lunch again ;) And guess what... I actually skipped the meal :cry:

post-34-1183467060.jpg

When shopping during lunch again ;) And guess what... I actually skipped the meal :cry:

what's the aqua vital ?

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

what's the aqua vital ?

Interesting that you asked... it's a new product that just came in... just bought a pack to try :lol:

Well... it is a German filter floss lor.... by Aquarium Munster :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1183468064.jpg

Still experimenting it... will try to update you guys on this product next week :P

post-34-1183468127.jpg

This recovering Purple Digitata is quick becoming my personal favourite... the polyps are finally opening up :D

post-34-1183469993.jpg

another german product.

Yes... no wonder Germany is quite an export superpower :lol:

Here's a video of my tank :)

th_030710.jpg

• SRC Member
When shopping during lunch again  ;)  And guess what... I actually skipped the meal  :cry:

no wander u getting thinner... naughty boy... must have ur meals regularly ealse mama will come after u :P

By the way, wat does this blue filter floss do for filteration ? acts as U.V to kill bacteria ?

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Not to that extent lah :lol::lol::lol: Let me do somemore reading before sharing ok?

• SRC Member

whoa bro, from your video can see that you had evolve from a mainly lps to almost tank full of sps.... very nice tank and well kept tank...

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

That recovering digitata.... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

I know lah... no need to hint :lol:

Not hinting lah.. just that i am really amazed by how hardy and how fast this piece of sps grows.

Bro this is a different Purple Digi lah :lol::lol::lol:

Here's a pix of my entire set up... my so-called equipment area :D

post-34-1183740065.jpg

Dosing a bit of Kalkwasser to help raise pH a little at night :) Considering getting a Kalkwasser Reactor :heh:

post-34-1183740174.jpg

My Vortech wavemakers :)

post-34-1183740241.jpg

• SRC Member

Wow u've got alot of equipments... U must be a very organized person cuz can see that the equipments are neatly placed and even ur dosing bottles. The dosing section under ur main tank looks like in a ER room