Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

kena bristtle worm attack!!

Oh dear... really? My Helfrichi was attacked by a giant Bristtle Worm? :o I must find way to catch it then :cry:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and ozone!

Yes bro Lyz77, installed a UV about a month ago... no bro Godzilla... no Ozone Generator yet... but might add in the future :unsure:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Another piece of SPS to share with you guys...

Before (one month ago)

250301.jpg

After (today)

250302.jpg

Looking good... let's give it another month :heh:

Err... you so full of praises... you wan free Zoas izzit? :lol::lol::lol:

shhh not so loud :fear::fear: jking.... Still in the planning stage for the decomp of some of my current tanks and re-introduce into main tank in the future. What you have done is simliar, so using your methods as blue print lor.. :paiseh: BTW do you have any contacts for making curved tank? as in front panel curved kind?

BTW do you have any contacts for making curved tank? as in front panel curved kind?

Nope, I do not have any contact in making curved glass panels... but are you sure you want to make your tank curved? Coz curve tanks are bad for photography (esp. macro) and it can also make cleaning a little bit more difficult.

Hehe I always kill other people's imagination :lol:

Nope, I do not have any contact in making curved glass panels... but are you sure you want to make your tank curved? Coz curve tanks are bad for photography (esp. macro) and it can also make cleaning a little bit more difficult.

Hehe I always kill other people's imagination :lol:

Hee its ok la... need it to fit the location. I like a design that blend in to the house..not one that is sticking out la. This way I can ocnvert the space at the back of the tank into a "sump room".

ok la enough of me. dilute your thread liao.. more pictures from you please. :thanks::thanks:

Here's my lovely Walt Smith Table Acro :cry2::cry2::cry2:

post-34-1174998602.jpg

Added another Aquatronica Power Unit to the system... luckily the computer allows up to 10 Power Units... that is 60 sockets + 90 probes :blink:

post-34-1174998717.jpg

Immediately occupied by my lighting system... took up 5 sockets as they are all individually on/off at different timing of the day :heh:

post-34-1174998843.jpg

Bought another Temperature probe since my old one is already more than 6 months old... just as back up... no harm having 2 temperature readings... 1 in display tank... 1 in the sump :) It comes with a very good suction cup btw... the best I've ever come across :heh:

post-34-1175001383.jpg

This is the best part of Aquatronica... it will detect any new probes (electrodes) connected to the system :)

post-34-1175001509.jpg

Tot it was doing well that pineapple. Wat happen? CNY over take down decoration?

Think they still have 1 at the LFS

No bro... that Pineapple (aka Acorn) suddenly turned white and slimey on the 4th morning :cry2::cry2::cry2: Don't dare to attempt again lah... will improve my tank condition first :nc:

Ur tank condition is tip top. U dun dare try we dun even have to think abt it.

No lah... it's just my own principle... since I have not understand the "cause of death"... I will attempt again once I know for sure what actually went wrong the first time round :(

• SRC Member

No lah... it's just my own principle... since I have not understand the "cause of death"... I will attempt again once I know for sure what actually went wrong the first time round :(

Could very well be shipment stress. I believe quite a few others had the same problem with corals from this shipment. :)

• SRC Member
Tot it was doing well that pineapple. Wat happen? CNY over take down decoration?

Think they still have 1 at the LFS

that piece u are talking about think is in my tank le.. :lol:

jervis.. i promise to pass u 1 frag if mine survive.. :)

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

that piece u are talking about think is in my tank le.. :lol:

jervis.. i promise to pass u 1 frag if mine survive.. :)

Wah I'm so touched... got pineapple shape frag or not? :lol::lol::lol:

yo jervis ive collected the zoas liao ;)

will pass u some us zoas dat i got yesterday too :lol:  :lol:

Oh I forgot to mention... do freshwater dip first before introduction into your tank :lol::lol::lol:

Wah got Gems to share... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

warao :huh:

too late liao already in my tank :(

i FW dip my us zoas but not yours :cry::cry2:

Don't worry lah... just for precaution only :rolleyes:

Must thank you for your insider info this morning... that 50km travel is definitely worth it :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

Don't worry lah... just for precaution only :rolleyes:

Must thank you for your insider info this morning... that 50km travel is definitely worth it :eyebrow:

glad u like ur purchases ;)

y u din get the red 1? thot its nice. still saw it there dis noon, right at the back of the 4ft tank facing the sunlight, quite a big pc tho <_<

50km??? :blink:

m. sultan to pasir ris distance is so great? :huh: