Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

Acquired this Limited Edition Fiber Optic Pocci from a kind reefer... extremely tiny at the moment... hopefully it will grow quickly :) Still looking very stress at the moment... really look forward to improvements :huh:

post-34-1174321441.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

limited?

means super rare?

Yupe... that's according to that reefer :lol: Let's take a look at this baby again in a week's time :heh:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Thats what I call underwater Fiber connection. :lol:

Bro Jervis, you should start to monitor your internet surfing.. maybe will become faster as the fiber grows longer. kekekekeke. :whistle

Surfing underwater? :lol: Don't worry lah... already reserved a 1/2" for you when your new tank is ready :evil:

Partial FTS... still need to brush up my FTS photography skill... somehow doesn't look right :cry: The Red Prata in the foreground moved by one annoying hermit :erm:

post-34-1174391584.jpg

:)

post-34-1174394197.jpg

Full house liao :lol::lol::whistle:P

Yeah... actually it is quite full especially this corner :D Very soon I will have to let go some :)

post-34-1174398141.jpg

My Flame Hawk resting beneath my favourite Acropora from the recent Walt Smith shipment... colour is holding quite well... at least no deterioration :P

That piece on the right is from a senior reefer... the blue is quite intense :heh:

post-34-1174398264.jpg

Another SPS pix... bored yet? Pink Birdsnest... hopefully it will do well in my tank as I can still remember my first SPS murder... bought it from a Tonga shipment when I first started the hobby... gone within 3 days :cry2:

post-34-1174398423.jpg

• SRC Member

Oh my goodness, Jervis, urs durian hill top almost all full of durians liao :blink: Must have stock up quite many recently ? :rolleyes: Great tank with gems and exotic fishes :bow:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Eyeing on your zoa, how come those polys as big as ply huh??  :P

Thanks sis... here's a closer shot... the colour of the Sunflower Zoas are really intense... the PBT is trying to peck on something (upside-down) :lol: That lumi green Anchor is a new addition... basically that area is a lagoon with limited light (in SPS standard) and low flow (SPS standard)... you can see some diatom growing already ;)

Thinking of filling that entire area (towards the back of the tank) with lumi green hammers and frogspawns :lol:

post-34-1174401456.jpg

full house. no need to let go lah.

upgrade can already.

Wah bro... you kidding? Another upgrade will make me look and feel 2 years older :lol:

But on the other hand... bigger tank = more delicious skimmate :yeah:

post-34-1174401735.jpg

im eyeing his zoas too

p/s: jervis,wanna sell some frag to me? ;)

Nope... I have not find an effective way to frag them yet... hope you don't mind :unsure:

Another pix that shows my Sunflower Zoas... and another rare chance to see my Kole Tang :lol:

I really like the Clam placement... a bit sheltered by the SPS on top... but probably too close to the LR... will move it a little to the right tomorrow :P

post-34-1174402782.jpg

Oh my goodness, Jervis, urs durian hill top almost all full of durians liao  :blink:  Must have stock up quite many recently ?  :rolleyes:  Great tank with gems and exotic fishes  :bow:

You call those Durians? :lol: Actually I have 4 separate mountains in my tank... can only appreciate the depth in actual viewing lah... perhaps it's time to organize another gathering :P

Yeah I love exotic fishes... here's a shot of my fat Goldflake Angel (most expensive LS in my tank) Actually Angel looks very nice against a SPS backdrop :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1174403177.jpg

:(:cry::cry::cry2::cry2::cry2:

Wah so serious :o Ok let me go study the colony tomorrow... let me find a way to frag it without endangering the mother colony :)

:(:cry::cry::cry2::cry2::cry2:

Wah so serious :o Ok let me go study the colony tomorrow... let me find a way to frag it without endangering the mother colony :)