Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

A new piece of Milli I bought last week... awaiting longer polyps extension <_<

post-34-1173085178.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That SPS u got last week from GO? Wanted to get but price too high.

Yeah... actually I kena "nail" :lol: Selected 3 pieces before asking price... thought good ol' price... then :shock: during payment ;)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Wanted to take ur that SPS too. Nice pcs u got. Now u have a lot of nice SPS, call me when there is a fragging session :D

Emm... hopefully within 6 months :D

Bad news guys... the plating Monti I FW dipped last week... didn't make it :cry2: Lesson learned :cry:

Here's a pix of my recovering Kole Tang... it was hit so badly I was half expecting it to give way... but all the white patches (due to fight) are gone... fins are recovering... the force is strong on this one... indeed :lol:

But the scar on its body may remains :unsure: Battle scar they call it <_<

post-34-1173156907.jpg

My PBT still looking healthy without a single trace of ich... still refusing to eat any of my delicious feeding ;) If it goes on like this... I will have to start farming my own Red Bamboo :lol:

The Angel looks funny at the back ;)

post-34-1173157111.jpg

My most pretty fish... Goldflake Angel :lol: Eating like a pig already... even pellets :heh: Looking rather fat for a newly introduced fish :lol:

post-34-1173157225.jpg

Here's a behaviour I always wanted to catch on film... I think it's a sign of affection :lol:

post-34-1173157754.jpg

the helfrichi is wonderful .

beautiful and loving pair :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

LOL.. i know how you take top down shots!!!!

its an old method and very helpful

I dunno if this is the "old" method... I just use a plastic casing from some packaging... make the lense stick to the inside of the plastic and submerge the plastic halfway into the water... i use flash as my hand is not very steady at such an angle... will try to improvise the method further :)

post-34-1173179805.jpg

• SRC Member

I dunno if this is the "old" method... I just use a plastic casing from some packaging... make the lense stick to the inside of the plastic and submerge the plastic halfway into the water... i use flash as my hand is not very steady at such an angle... will try to improvise the method further :)

wah u really the hard core sia... :bow::bow::bow:

wah u really the hard core sia... :bow::bow::bow:

Haha... must try out different methods... at least this method has nothing to do with high-tech and money :lol:

Here's a frontal shot of my Foxface Rabbitfish... extremely fat due to the recent abundance of food especially algaes :lol:

post-34-1173181532.jpg

the helfrichi is wonderful .

beautiful and loving pair :)

But they still look skinny... despite all the good food... has anyone seen a fat fire goby? :lol:

But they still look skinny... despite all the good food... has anyone seen a fat fire goby? :lol:

my flame and fire had fat belly but still long long thin thin :lol:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

my flame and fire had fat belly but still long long thin thin  :lol:

You sounded a bit contradicting leh... fat belly but long long thin thin? :lol::lol::lol:

You sounded a bit contradicting leh... fat belly but long long thin thin? :lol::lol::lol:

hehe. bloated stomach after eating , but they never seem to grow thicker leh . only look big on the stomach.

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Been auto-dosing coral food for almost a week now... the outcome has been positive in my opinion... here's what I'm doing now:

Reef-Roid & Cyclopeeze: 150ml (divided by 6 servings a day)

Phytoplankton: 150ml (divided by 6 servings a day)

SPS been colouring up quite well this week... strange polyp extension observed too... this particular piece of Acropora extended like never before... and growth has been significant too :)

Downside... although the extra amount of food doesn't have any effect on my water's nutrient level (using test kits) and doesn't affect my skimmer's performance in any way... I am now battling with diatom on my shell bed... perhaps the tank is adjusting itself :unsure:

post-34-1173183252.jpg

hehe. bloated stomach after eating , but they never seem to grow thicker leh . only look big on the stomach.

Emm... a bit RA... let's not get to that :lol:

Emm... a bit RA... let's not get to that :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

what are u talking about ??

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets