Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bro i actually like your rock scape.. haha especially those caves. :ph34r::fear::lol:

Thanks bro for the compliment... yeah those caves are nice... but the back looks like a solid wall right now... will remove some to give the tank a better depth... and more space to house more SPS :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

bro,

can teach me how to add a video to the post? thanks

Check our www.photobucket.com :lol:

Introducing... my new toy... well... almost reef related :lol:

post-34-1170260378.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Darn... removed 2 Nudis from my main tank this morning... they are relatively obese and easy to spot as they glow under my Blue Plus :lol: Will monitor the situation closely... and will pay more attention on my zoas from now on ;)

then where did you throw the nudis?

in the sump?

bro jerv... what new toy did you get again?

In the sump??? Nah... down the drain unfortunately... by the time I picked them using a tool, they were already squashed :lol:

Hehe... reveal with more pix tonight :lol:

bro jerv... what new toy did you get again?

Nothing out of the extraordinary actually... something that I should've invested months back... just that I was stuck with a couple of hundreds worth of Tangs voucher... and can't really find any reefing stuff to buy there :lol:

Now I can keep my cameras and other equipments dry and fungus free :)

post-34-1170336668.jpg

Nothing out of the extraordinary actually... something that I should've invested months back... just that I was stuck with a couple of hundreds worth of Tangs voucher... and can't really find any reefing stuff to buy there :lol:

Now I can keep my cameras and other equipments dry and fungus free :)

You can keep all your test kits inside too ;)

You can keep all your test kits inside too ;)

Bro that's a very good idea... I never thought of that... really :thanks:

Put the 'lil Krabby in a separate refugium... with all the weird critters...crabs, snails etc. They're kinda like a Cool collection on it's own and that's what I do whenever I find any new and strange and unwanted hitchhikers... :yeah:

You wanna adopt my lil'krabby? :lol::lol::lol:

I can't release it into my refugium as I have some LR in there and I might use them for future projects... the last thing I wan is a hairy hitchiker :cry:

feed it to your anemone

What if it turn out to be an Anemone Crab :lol::lol::lol:

Time for some updates :)

Went LFS shopping today (lunch time)... bought some usual necessities... 5 small Turbo Snails... and 5 Blue Legged Hermits :lol:

Seriously need more cleaning crew to keep up with the intense lighting... getting ready to prolong my MH to 10 hours soon :heh:

post-34-1170677010.jpg

Might bore you guys... a couple of updates on SPS :erm:

Bro Sapp... here's ur Staghorn... not turning back to yellow... but looking healthy with a bit of growth :)

post-34-1170677138.jpg

I am very happy with the polyps extension on this piece of Acropora... but the whiteness of the tips somehow keep me worrying... those tips were slightly bluish when I bought it last 3 weeks :unsure:

post-34-1170677315.jpg

attractive stags :yeah:

Thanks bro... hopefully more SPS to come in the coming weeks :heh:

Here's a Blue Acropora... still maintaining the blue tips... good sign I guess :D

The Rainbow Montipora at the back is recovering... hopefully the base will turn blue once more :P

post-34-1170677678.jpg

Here's my Yellow Millipora... still maintaining the colour more or less... got a feeling it might turn brown before transforming to another colour as predicted by some reefers :ph34r:

post-34-1170677777.jpg