Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

the Dosing Pump looks cool.. mind sharing how much is it?

Hi bro Xersion... click HERE :lol:

Here's a closer look at my dripping station :eyebrow:

post-34-1166617412.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emm... Flame Wrasse in hiding the whole day... at least I can still see it in this little cave :erm:

post-34-1166617530.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Here's another shot of it 5 minutes upon introduction... the tail is slightly damaged :cry2: Hopefully it will show its GLORY soon :heh:

Beginning of next year... I will start searching for a mate for him :D

Oh my unique Percula is getting "blacker" :ph34r:

post-34-1166617780.jpg

how about a FTS... long time never post lar ;)

Sorry bro... the FTS I shot this afternoon was a bit off focus :pinch: Will attempt again tomorrow :lol:

How about a perspective view to quench your thirst while waiting :eyebrow:

And all my fishies hang out on the left side of the tank... there's where I feed everytime :lol:

post-34-1166624066.jpg

Ok a decent Side Tank Shot... will start to seriously look at scaping and coral placements once my Grotech light fixture is installed :D Targeting 1st week of 2007 :ooh:

post-34-1166624197.jpg

That is a very very nice cat. The colour of the coat is pretty unique. :D

Dog... stop talking about the cat lah... can talk about my fish or not? :evil::evil::evil:

• SRC Member
How about a perspective view to quench your thirst while waiting

Your tank looks huge at this angle, very impressive and what i can say is definitely going to be a TOTM sooner or later :lol: good job :upsidedown:

That is a very very nice cat. The colour of the coat is pretty unique. 

Price of 1 kitty= Hydor Performer 3000 :whistle

Your tank looks huge at this angle, very impressive and what i can say is definitely going to be a TOTM sooner or later :lol: good job :upsidedown:

Price of 1 kitty= Hydor Performer 3000 :whistle

TOTM? I prefer DPMOTM :lol::lol::lol: Seriously... have not ever thought about that :cry:

As for your Kitty... wow :shock: Luckily I am only into reefing... my one and only hobby :eyebrow:

What's DPMOTM?? :paiseh:

Hehe... ask around :lol::lol::lol:

Here's a cute video of my Black Tang... been recovering from white spots... growing tremendously in size... and loves current surfing B)B)B)

th_MOV00052.jpg

Must be 'Deep Pocket Man of The Month' :ph34r::whistle:lol:

Yes!!! And you will get the award for January 2007 :eyebrow:

Here's another video showing some of my fishies... towards the end... you can see how dominating the morphing Male BE Anthias can be :erm: He is against women's rights I think :pinch:

th_MOV00060.jpg

For those of you wondering how the Grotech Dosing Pump works... here's a video showing it in action... releasing 2.5ml of Grotech Corall A into my main sump :)

th_MOV00053.jpg

• SRC Member
For those of you wondering how the Grotech Dosing Pump works... here's a video showing it in action... releasing 2.5ml of Grotech Corall A into my main sump :)

th_MOV00053.jpg

U sure fits in the role as Insp. gaget. look at all ur equipments :shock::bow: Wonder when u gonna start another gathering for ur tank, will be facinated by ur equipments :)

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

U sure fits in the role as Insp. gaget. look at all ur equipments :shock::bow: Wonder when u gonna start another gathering for ur tank, will be facinated by ur equipments :)

Inspector Gadget? Emm... you revealed your age :lol: Yeah... suppose to have a gathering this month before Xmas... but... but... but... Jan 07... and you shall be guest of honour :bow:

• SRC Member

Inspector Gadget? Emm... you revealed your age :lol: Yeah... suppose to have a gathering this month before Xmas... but... but... but... Jan 07... and you shall be guest of honour :bow:

wow... i'm honoured... by ur invitation :yeah:

well, looking forward to ur open house again and ur fish galore and gems :eyebrow:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

wow... i'm honoured... by ur invitation :yeah:

well, looking forward to ur open house again and ur fish galore and gems :eyebrow:

Yes... I will try to hit end January :)

Here's a "jumping dog view" video of my tank... and my surfing Blackie B)

th_MOV00048.jpg

My Flame Wrasse is finally out in the open... for almost the entire day today... but doesn't seem like eating :( So sad by the torn tail :cry2:

th_MOV00064.jpg

Swimming out in the open is 1/2 the battle won liao bro! Hope it starts feeding soon!

Yalor... 1/2 way to go :)

Buy some live brine shrimps?

When I first got my anthias they also dun eat. After feeding live brine shrimp for 2 days, they are doing quite well now.

Yeah... I will try to buy a pack before I leave tomorrow... but Wrasses are hardy... the Flame Wrasse should be fine :)

Just came back from a LFS... my new toy is here :P Too bad I can't get it installed before Xmas :cry2:

post-34-1166787142.jpg