Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

such a waste .. haha btw the cup coral u got it very nice

Hehe... that's one of my proud possesion really... it is almost a perfect circle :lol:

Here's my Blue Goniopora... opening up quite well... I have a feeling it will open up fully by the end of this week :heh:

post-34-1162302262.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

FIRST TIME!!! My FTS :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

post-34-1162303096.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

wah damn nice!!!! when are the new goodies arriving? hehe :P

Shh... it is suppose to be a secret :heh::fear::fear:

WOAH i like the rock scape .. seriously.. especially the right side. got the "slopping inward cliff" this will be a very impressive tank haha. very nice corals !

Thanks bro... the right side is reserved for either Zoas or Rics or Yumas :heh: Have not really decided yet... according to a bro... the dead Cup polyps will grow back... if that is the case I shall allow it space to revive :peace:

The ATI BM has stop foaming again... well... it's a good sign... now here's what I call a lazy reefer maintaining his skimmer cup :lol:

th_MOV08552.jpg

haha.bro jervis the LR came with the mushrooms right saw them too that daqy when steve was washing the LR to bring to you.cheers nice tank

Yes... 4 polyps of VERY green mushrooms... 2 polyps of VERY red mushrooms... the previous owner does have very good quality shrooms in his tank :peace:

Here's a good look at one of my TWIN TURBO FR... running Aquapharm SORB-4 :eyebrow: I've tried Aquamedic Phosphatfilter, Phosban Reactor and Skimz... I still think Skimz score highly when it comes to quality of build, value for money and performance :)

th_MOV08573.jpg

what is the last time you clean your skimmer? :blink:

how many days worth of skimmate?

I cleaned the entire cup last Friday before the arrival of the Live Rocks... poured away some wet skimmate this morning... I was a bit lazy... so just wipe the neck every now and then... and I try not to mess up the small pantry basin also :heh: So... wipe and throw :huh:

I expect the skimmate to be a lot more "fun" to look at once I add a couple of fishies... I am trying to catch some fish from my home tank to be transfered over :heh:

Nitey nite... temporary PL blue... night mode once the clock struck 5 o'clock... which will remind me... prepare to call it a day :snore::snore::snore:

post-34-1162306645.jpg

Will slowly raise the Saliniy to 1.024 before introducing my first SPS frag :lol:

th_MOV08571.jpg

I cleaned the entire cup last Friday before the arrival of the Live Rocks... poured away some wet skimmate this morning... I was a bit lazy... so just wipe the neck every now and then... and I try not to mess up the small pantry basin also :heh: So... wipe and throw :huh:

I expect the skimmate to be a lot more "fun" to look at once I add a couple of fishies... I am trying to catch some fish from my home tank to be transfered over :heh:

thats quite lots of skimmate with only few ls.. very nice skimmate i would say, thick and dry, just like what my gf use on her face :lol:

thats quite lots of skimmate with only few ls.. very nice skimmate i would say, thick and dry, just like what my gf use on her face :lol:

Wah... bro I put in a jar for your gf... wan or not? :lol:

Well I believe the introduction of the live rocks contributed to the "red sea mud"... i may push the ATI BM a little by feeding Henry's mix for a couple of weeks :P

Bro,

Once stable, I will contribute some SPS frags for you to start off. Only for TCC members. :D

A very nice tank in the making..... :whistle

Sapp I am so touched by your generosity... I shall contribute you some SPS frags from my "secret" shipment... arriving this Friday from the US :lol::lol::lol: