jervismun

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am falling in love with it too :paiseh:

will get it for my new setup :yeah:

WAH!!!

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

King... my Tunze Stream 6000 waiting to be collected... hope you don't mind the mess :unsure:

post-34-1161154594.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

so messy!! dunwan liao!! ahahaha :P

I let you reconsider before I post the exact price I sell you to the rest... I'm sure it will be snatched within 2 hours :lol: Let me know... :P

i think i will get a bubble master too in future.

when i have my own home and stable income for a big tank.

Very soon then... :lol:

Dropped by AM just now... my Twin Turbo-charged SKIMZ FR :lol::lol::lol: Isn't it a real beauty? :wub:

I was told this is a custom-made one-of-a-kind :nc: Haute Couture :heh:

post-34-1161170338.jpg

Really can see the hardwork... with the unions and valves... both chamber will be sharing an Aquabee UP1000 with separate ball valve to control flow... will fill the chambers up with Aquapharm SORB-4 (PO4 remover) and Aquapharm Black Gold (activated carbon).

post-34-1161170704.jpg

NO3 is again at an all time low... well... I guess I shall take it as a positive sign :lol:

post-34-1161172054.jpg

Wow power. :yeah::yeah:

Hehe... bro Teo... nothing compared to your setup... but yeah... I am pretty proud of this Twin Turbo FR :lol:

Bro, u sell ur 6000 to King liao ar? :o:P

Yes bro Stabilo... he reserved it a month ago... well at least my ATI Powermodule 6 tubes is waiting for you :lol:

• SRC Member

Jervis, does the black gold carbon need to be rinsed? I am looking for some carbon that need minor rinsing or none at all. Had rinsed the one I've bought and it stain the drainage pipe in my toilet into black color. Waste of water too!

Jervis, does the black gold carbon need to be rinsed? I am looking for some carbon that need minor rinsing or none at all. Had rinsed the one I've bought and it stain the drainage pipe in my toilet into black color. Waste of water too!

I will be able to let you know in 2 days time... :)

What a mess... :lol:

Oh... this is a very expensive set... as it comes with the VAIO notebook :heh:

post-34-1161247821.jpg

• SRC Member
What a mess... :lol:

Oh... this is a very expensive set... as it comes with the VAIO notebook :heh:

very pro... :bow:

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

very pro... :bow:

Thanks bro... well nothing new for me... an old set...

Ok here's how I manage to firmly mount the Aquatronica Power Unit onto my sump cabinet wall... as you can see... I am still struggling with the DIY part in this hobby ;)

th_MOV07820.jpg

• SRC Member

Thanks bro... well nothing new for me... an old set...

Ok here's how I manage to firmly mount the Aquatronica Power Unit onto my sump cabinet wall... as you can see... I am still struggling with the DIY part in this hobby ;)

th_MOV07820.jpg

bro, i believe those Aquatronica pple will be very willing to come down anytime to fix it for you man.... :D

bro, i believe those Aquatronica pple will be very willing to come down anytime to fix it for you man.... :D

Err... that is if I am to pay their air tickets all the way from Italy :lol: Anyway... it's not too hard... luckly the timber plank used for my cabinet wall is quite soft :)

All fixed up... in less than an hour... the empty slots will be reserved for my lighting... special custom-order from ATI Germany :shock:

post-34-1161250271.jpg

• SRC Member

Err... that is if I am to pay their air tickets all the way from Italy :lol: Anyway... it's not too hard... luckly the timber plank used for my cabinet wall is quite soft :)

All fixed up... in less than an hour... the empty slots will be reserved for my lighting... special custom-order from ATI Germany :shock:

Like the way u label your electrical plug.. very need

btw, is the pics top view or side view... if the pics is the side view, u feel safe with your sockets below the PVC water pipe? What is leaking?

bro i think your cost for entire setup can buy a car ? :fear:

Buy a 850cc car in Malaysia perhaps :lol: