Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

Here's how the tank looks like... I am not too happy with the overflow cabinet... so will work with the tank maker to come up with something :) Other than that... I am happy :wub:

Main Laminate: Glossy White

Door Laminate: Brush Aluminium

Sump Cabinet (inside): Glossy Black

Note: I have yet to push the tank to the intended location... just leave it there for the time being :)

post-34-1156604102.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you just love my DARK MYSTERIOUS sump cabinet? :ph34r::fear::ph34r:

post-34-1156604302.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

it's IOS or EOS?

External :)

Why BLACK cabinet you might ask... well... this is one of the reasons :eyebrow:

Appreciate the extra pair of high quality door hinge... 3 on each side to provide extra support :)

post-34-1156604839.jpg

• SRC Member
Why BLACK cabinet you might ask... well... this is one of the reasons :eyebrow:

Appreciate the extra pair of high quality door hinge... 3 on each side to provide extra support :)

bring out the contrast

Current tank

Past tank

well done. :)

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

the white laminate looks classy

but u said the tank location is only temp?

u gonna "push" to the perm location urself??

Yeah the Glossy White is very nice... just have to take good care of it :)

Steve will still have to come in a couple of times to fix "this and that"... so I can get him to help move it a couple of inches to the back, a couple to the left. And I still have all my designers to help :D

where is the sump tank?

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

looking gd bro,why r u unhappy with the overflow?

Not the overflow box, I like the idea very much... it's the cabinet covering the overflow box... somehow doesn't look right (see pix below)... and I need a material to see-thru my Aquatronica and Tunze Multicontroller 7095 that will be mounted there.

Steve will help me replace that door... but we need to design something... well still got plenty of time :)

post-34-1156605837.jpg

where is the sump tank?

The sump is not ready... still in the design stage ;) I am still finalizing the equipments... so Steve will do the sump according to my final selection... which includes CR and KR :) Expect the sump to arrive next week... it will be a mixture of clear and black glass (I heard) :eyebrow:

very nice floor. take extra care to not spill saltwater onto it. will damage it.

Oh the flooring is not parquet timber... some industrial heavy duty floor laminate... so shouldn't have much problem... oh I can't wait to invite you guys over :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Oh the flooring is not parquet timber... some industrial heavy duty floor laminate... so shouldn't have much problem... oh I can't wait to invite you guys over :lol::lol::lol:

put me in your list

Current tank

Past tank

put me in your list

Yeah... my first guest!!! I shall organize an open house and meet 'n' greet for SRC members :) Haha... let me talk to some LFS... see got freebies and lucky draw or not :eyebrow:

The sump is not ready... still in the design stage ;) I am still finalizing the equipments... so Steve will do the sump according to my final selection... which includes CR and KR :) Expect the sump to arrive next week... it will be a mixture of clear and black glass (I heard) :eyebrow:

from my experience, a KR is really unnecessary due to the low evaporation rate of water from using a chiller.

CR sld be more than sufficent for a 4 footer tank.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

from my experience, a KR is really unnecessary due to the low evaporation rate of water from using a chiller.

CR sld be more than sufficent for a 4 footer tank.

Hehe... you know how "kiasu" I am lar... seriously I have yet to decide... KR does have its benefits... will decide tomorrow B)

Aiya... bros... no need to me too me three lah... ALL IS INVITED!!!

Can't afford fancy glass panels... just go for the best I can afford... 12mm Grade 1 float glass (Singapore made) :)

post-34-1156608375.jpg

wah nice! Happy for ya bro~

Thanks bro... finally... after all the talking, planning, voting, designing... :lol::lol::lol:

I got a present from Santa :yeah:

post-34-1156609407.jpg