Jacobus' Glass Box

jacobus

Your Sixline may bully the Yellow Coris and it digs (I think) :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Your Sixline may bully the Yellow Coris and it digs (I think) :lol:

bro jervismun , i think its all about luck when keeping six line. i have heard people saying that six line will bully other smaller fishes while others ( including myself) dont see their six line bullying other small fishes... haha :lol:

• SRC Member

aiya ... i think i'll stop this colour thing ... i'll just get wat livestock i like .. that are reef safe and small .. instead of having a colour code ... haha ... its so problematic ...

aiya ... i think i'll stop this colour thing ... i'll just get wat livestock i like .. that are reef safe and small ..

haha... I was about to suggest hat to you... another thing you forgot to mention... COMPATIBILITY with your current LS... it's heartbreaking to see my SixLine torture my Leopard Wrasse... too much for any reefers to go through :(

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

yes .... it was a endless battle when i had my spotted hawk ...

first the six line bully him, then he bully sixline, then war broke out ...

couldnt stand it then the hawk started to bully everyone ... so i just gave the terror away .. haha .. suddenly though i have an interest in flasher wrasses... think i will get one if its nice ... goin to ML tml ..

bro jervismun , i think its all about luck when keeping six line. i have heard people saying that six line will bully other smaller fishes while others ( including myself) dont see their six line bullying other small fishes... haha :lol:

You're just being lucky bro... my Sixline behaved well for the first 3 months... before turning into a monster :angry: Probably my 3 feet tank is too small for 2 wrasses :nc: So if there is such a questionable fish... why risk it?

mebbe ur six line was just jealous of the leopard's beauty ?? haha

I got a feeling that's the real reason for the aggression :lol: I will look for a male and female Leopard Wrasse (Maldives) for my new tank... and definitely no room for SixLine :lol:

I can't... no shopping for me :(

haha .. ok .. forgot ... u one super low funds seeing how much u put into ur new tank

i remember : money is not a problem, just give me the best service in town

:lol:

It's not that bro... no point buying new LS now... gonna be hard to catch them out later :lol: In fact I will slowly sell of some of my corals :P

just back from ML ... bought a blue and gold blenny ! cute fella... jervis ... im interested in your corals ... be sure to let me know when u begin your sales ...

Ok I got a feeling I will start to sell (as a package) tonight. I am also planning to lighten my bio-load for the time being as the transition will surely divert my attention to the new tank more... dun wan the home tank to deteriorate :pinch:

Haha... quite an appropriate name :)

• SRC Member

i suddenly had this thought .... i wanna fill my sandbed with GSP ! hahaha .... like a meadow under the sea .. would be cool i guess ... anyone ? any advice against tt ? only setback i see is the growth rate of GSP ... but i was thinking ... bottom GSP ... top LPS ... haha

• SRC Member

just back from the sengkang area... went to bro fishtalk's house to get 4 plates from him ... haha ... dropped by AM and got 2 sand sifting stars and a rainford goby ... no pics though coz my memory card not with me today ..

GSP bed was also one of my ideas initially but there will be considerable amount of dirt trapped beneath it and it can be bad :(