w3ish3ng

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really have no idea :shock:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

hmm bro, no one in sg will keep wolf eel. its 8feet long you know? anyway, its more then enough for one snowflake or zebra eel which grow to like 3feet max. the piping to you seem small, but its actually quite big. i aint using normal piping, i used 40mm pipes

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

RC.. but for them they only do it for the bottom area. i'm trying to see if the eel will actually use the opening at the top. but well, got the dimension abit wrong, thus my scaping is really crap right now.

my father actually ask me to drill my rocks to fit into the rocks but seem tons of work so i declined.

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
i just had a chiller broke down last month thus its pretty much bald except for the fishes. will post up pictures of the tank when i got more $$$ to stock on corals. spent too much on chiller and lights this month

Hi Weisheng,

Nice fishes, hope that your new chiller will serve you well just as it served me.

Cheers ;)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

Bro are you still keeping Eels with Angels? Just wondering... :nc:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica