New 3x2x2.5

w3ish3ng

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

will be long before you see them, bro. i will save untill end of year then can get my mystery. and have to wait for carribean shipment for the gamma. at least march 07 before i can get barlett i guessed.

Maybe we can get the Mystery Wrasse together :D By then... I should be able to catch my SixLine out :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

well mystery have to ask lfs to import. waiting time longest i heard is 1 year and the nicer male one are around 300+ to 400+

Haha... if you "on"... I "on"... just let me know when I need to catch that SixLine out of my tank :lol: Do people usually buy a pair? Or just a Male specimen?

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

a pair. if you are rich enough, you can try but doubt they will pair up. mystery is sure in my tank. just need to save till around 300 then get my friend to ask ah buk to import in. i guess you better get that sixline out asap regardless you getting the mystery not.

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

a pair. if you are rich enough, you can try but doubt they will pair up. mystery is sure in my tank. just need to save till around 300 then get my friend to ask ah buk to import in. i guess you better get that sixline out asap regardless you getting the mystery not.

Emm... I think I'll wait for my next setup... so I'll just see pix of your specimens lor :lol: Money is one thing... keeping such rare/exquisite alive is another... somehow the responsibility is greater lor :lol: But I'm sure you are experienced enough to handle a wrasse... I still got much to learn :)

• SRC Member

wow 300-400 for a fish...... my wife will hv alot to say abt that hahaha.. for the moment, my deltec skimmer cost 200, the wavemaker set only 150 n the whole tank only 500 .. so u see this hobby is "cheap" ... unfortunately she was with me when i ordered the ati module ... :cry:

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

wow 300-400 for a fish...... my wife will hv alot to say abt that hahaha.. for the moment, my deltec skimmer cost 200, the wavemaker set only 150 n the whole tank only 500 .. so u see this hobby is "cheap" ... unfortunately she was with me when i ordered the ati module ...  :cry:

Hahaha... you know how much I paid for my Percula 90 tank? $400... Arctica 1/5hp $400... Tunze set $300... whole setup shouldn't exceed $1500... Aquatronica: Priceless :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

hahaha yeah man .. my receipts all kept in office....

Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

well, for those who msg me regarding where i got my tank. its from Aquamarin. good work done and most of my equipment i got it from there, doubt anyone can deny that they do carry a vast range of equipment! if i ever shall remake it again, aquamain will still be my choice!

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

well, for those who msg me regarding where i got my tank. its from Aquamarin. good work done and most of my equipment i got it from there, doubt anyone can deny that they do carry a vast range of equipment! if i ever shall remake it again, aquamain will still be my choice!

You berry bad influence lor... initially thinking of buying a ready-made tank (like Juwel... yes Juwel?!?)... but after reading your statement... aiya whatever lah... will talk to Steve these 2 days... see what kinda package they can offer me... so that I can keep my cute little Seahorses in a berry nice tank :lol:

• SRC Member

just be very careful when u put rocks in... i had one scratch when i put my rocks in oso abit tu lan already hahaha

Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

bro, dont make me scare!! haha. i guess i will try my best ba. for this tank maybe i will hand to scrap off the algae. scare of manget cleaner already. the one that interest me is the shark logo one, but super exp!

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

i now oso use those spoft sponge n put hand in but even for my long arms very hard work...

Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

get more turbo lah ... hey low tide these few days ... can go n collect

Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

piping will have to wait till friday. so no water till sunday. how to add in turbo? anyway i doubt they will survive, most likely my futher fish will kill them. heard mystery wil kill snails. now having this idea of having ribbon eel. but like abit siao. haha

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg