250G 6x2.5x2.5ft Reef Project

acidjazz

can test drive the lambo already very shiok.

make you happy. :P

The ladies you will be getting if u drive a lumboughini.

Anyway the picture is this party that i attended.

courtesy of nightlife.sg

post-34-1155459201.jpg

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro... I don't get it leh... what you mean by taking a break? Your tank is 1 month old only leh... break from SRC understood lah... but break from worrying about your fishes? Emm... you wanna clarify? :unsure:

And what does a test-drive has to do with you not pampering your fishes anymore?

i also dunno. . think i spending too much money, effort and time on the tank. Not that i regret anything. . just tt i sld tame down a bit. :)

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

What i do during my free time. . .

post-34-1155460195.jpg

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Emm... seems like you are getting real distracted by Cars, Babes and Alcohols... well... just make sure you can still take care of your tank load of fishes... you know how far you stretched you system right? Perhaps you wanna consider selling off some of your Tangs... that way you can "tame down" without sacrificing the health of your LS. I still don't understand... why the sudden 180º change... :unsure:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Emm... seems like you are getting real distracted by Cars, Babes and Alcohols... well... just make sure you can still take care of your tank load of fishes... you know how far you stretched you system right? Perhaps you wanna consider selling off some of your Tangs... that way you can "tame down" without sacrificing the health of your LS. I still don't understand... why the sudden 180º change... :unsure:

Every now and then i tend to relook at my life and wonder what i have been doing or what i have achieved. The thing is, i am proud of my tank, yet there's other impt things for me to do. . not just the cars, babes and alcohol.

i follow the europe philosophy of life.. " wine and women.." haha. . .

i left SRC for a while and came back full force feeling more motivated. It happens to everyone. One day your enthusiasm will just die off. .

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

i left SRC for a while and came back full force feeling more motivated. It happens to everyone. One day your enthusiasm will just die off. .

I hope my day will not come so soon... I am still having so much fun :P

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

I hope my day will not come so soon... I am still having so much fun :P

it will come. . trust me on that. . i am sure u realise people come in and out of this hobby.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

• SRC Member
What i do during my free time. . .

Is that your bar counter? :lol:

Anyway Bro acidjazz, life is short and uncertain. Juz trust your instinct and do whatever u wanna do as I strongly believe "Juz do it and dun regret"! Most of the time, pple tends to look back and start to regret either things they hv done or did not try to do it! ;)

Oohs...... :off:

Haha... suddenly all the talk is so philosophical :lol::lol::lol:

Bro Acidjazz... time to reveal your new toy (no I'm not referring to your Lambo) :evil:

Is that your bar counter? :lol:

Anyway Bro acidjazz, life is short and uncertain. Juz trust your instinct and do whatever u wanna do as I strongly believe "Juz do it and dun regret"! Most of the time, pple tends to look back and start to regret either things they hv done or did not try to do it! ;)

Oohs...... :off:

yea that's my bar counter. . you and jervis can come join me for a drink any time. All on the house. . :)

Since i have gotten every single equipment i need and the tank is quite established. Will prob concentrate on other things now such as work.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Haha... suddenly all the talk is so philosophical :lol::lol::lol:

Bro Acidjazz... time to reveal your new toy (no I'm not referring to your Lambo) :evil:

i will post the ATI bubble master when it arrives. Sld be within this couple of days.

Btw i was thinking. . my tank is the same as every other reefer's tank. . quite boring. Plan to keep something more interesting such as black tip shark or what do you recommend?

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

• SRC Member

yea that's my bar counter. . you and jervis can come join me for a drink any time. All on the house. . :)

Since i have gotten every single equipment i need and the tank is quite established. Will prob concentrate on other things now such as work.

I think both of us hv something in common!!! :eyebrow:

deb5b673.jpg

I think both of us hv something in common!!! :eyebrow:

deb5b673.jpg

i can see that you are a brandy drinker. i am more towards wine, volka and whisky. :)

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Btw i was thinking. . my tank is the same as every other reefer's tank. . quite boring. Plan to keep something more interesting such as black tip shark or what do you recommend?

Yes our tank all look the same... somehow <_<

Don't think your tank is suitable for Black Tip Shark as it is too narrow, not enough space for the shark to turn its body... they have to continuous swimming or they will sink :lol:

Perhaps you wanna try acquire exquisite specimens such as Black Tang (or even Gem Tang) lor :) There's a reefer in Reef Central spent US$18000 on 12 Gem Tangs :o That kinda thing... or perhaps you can mix a bit of corals in your tank to set yours apart from the normal FOWLR setup.

All the best in discovering yourself :D

Yes our tank all look the same... somehow <_<

Don't think your tank is suitable for Black Tip Shark as it is too narrow, not enough space for the shark to turn its body... they have to continuous swimming or they will sink :lol:

Perhaps you wanna try acquire exquisite specimens such as Black Tang (or even Gem Tang) lor :) There's a reefer in Reef Central spent US$18000 on 12 Gem Tangs :o That kinda thing... or perhaps you can mix a bit of corals in your tank to set yours apart from the normal FOWLR setup.

All the best in discovering yourself :D

i will try to come up with a new idea or plan. . . i want a tank that the general public such as friends and relatives can appreciate. eg. As reefers, we understand that black tang is rare and therefore very impressed with whoever has it. However, my brother or girlfriend will only say "you must be mad to spend $400 on a black colour fish"

u feeling me? :)

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

lyz77: i love champagne, Asti grape. Not the Brut kind.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

i will try to come up with a new idea or plan. . . i want a tank that the general public such as friends and relatives can appreciate. eg. As reefers, we understand that black tang is rare and therefore very impressed with whoever has it. However, my brother or girlfriend will only say "you must be mad to spend $400 on a black colour fish"

u feeling me? :)

Ok I kinda get you... yeah nothing impress more than owning a SHARK! Well if that's really your plan... perhaps you wanna build a larger tank? I think you need at least 4ft depth to enable the fish to circle the tank comfortably... and I have no idea what kinda hearty meal you gotto serve... but definitely your GIRL will fall all over for you... SO MAN :lol::lol::lol:

i shall go build a 10 x 5 x 5 feet fibre glass tank for the sharks then. . and then run with one of those skimmers u see at coral farm. :lol:

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

i shall go build a 10 x 5 x 5 feet fibre glass tank for the sharks then. . and then run with one of those skimmers u see at coral farm. :lol:

Yeah something like that... then you can have a school of sharks and some Manta Rays too :lol:

Yeah something like that... then you can have a school of sharks and some Manta Rays too :lol:

yea right. . . if i have that kind of money. i will buy a lamborghini.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Gonna do some rescape over the weekend. Will tear down one mountain. will definately have excess live rocks to sell.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

why not try ur luck on jellies ? that would be impressive too .. but you'll need a circular tank though ..

jellies a little risky. . i dun like keeping poisonous sea creatures. . if not very hard to do tank maintenance.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor: