Shutting down 4ft x 2ft x 2ft

DY8

Interested at your Red Bubbles... do let me know if you willing to sell them separately :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Interested at your Red Bubbles... do let me know if you willing to sell them separately :lol:

REd Bubbles? :shock: Never heard of. from the pix, it looks like cynarina :D

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Coral

- 2 Green prata

- 4 Red bi-colour prata

- 2 Green metallic open brain

- 1 True luminous green octo

- 2 Red cynarina

- 1 Purple mushroom

- 1 Green mushroom

- 1 Orange mushroom

- 1x23 poly Florida Rics orange colour

- 1 Luminous green bubble

- 1 Cateye green bubble

- 1 Red green blasto

Fish

- 1 Multi-colour Wrasse 2.5"

- 1 yellow Wrasse 2.5"

- 1 Tomini Tang 2.5

Sell all the above as a package $2500. Interested page 96061928 or you guys can coordinate a list and get it all at one goal. Thanks for all the support.

Here is the breakdown of each item.

Custom made tank curve tank 50" x 24" x 24" with centre over flow system. Come with granite finishing table top and the sump tank base. Cabinet made of Stainless Steel. Including Ehiem 1262 return pump and Sump Tank - $1500

1. IKS Aquastar Computer - $1000

- PH module

- Redox module

- 4 Plug bar

2. Aquaspace light 2x250 (14K) & 1x150 (20K) - $1250

- 48inch(L) x 11.5 inch( x 3inch(H) black colour

- Attach with 2x54 Watt ATI Blue plus (4ft)

3. HnS 150-F2001 skimmer in sump model (850L) - $650

4. Aquaz Fluidised Reactor - $60

5. 1/2HP Hailea Chiller including Ehiem pump 1060 - $550

6. Dupla Calcium Reactor with 6kg CO2 Cylinder including Ehiem pump - $550

7. 4kg Rowa Phos - $280

As for the coral will start selling if the equipment is sold. Thanks for all the support.

Just came back from DY8's place... his setup is rock SOLID!!!

Seen all his equipments... here's what I think:

1. His IKS definitely worth more than $1000, I think he bought it at around $2500 (at least)

2. Aquamedic MH for $1250? Good deal... a new set would probably cost around $2000+

3. HnS... aiya no need to say much lah!

The rest... I'm sure you guys know the market price (more than I do)...

And his tank is really pretty lor... the curve glass and all... really give a sense of luxury (and no scratch visible)... I think he has taken good care of his glass... not like some of us ;)

I heard he is also planning to incl. all his CORALS in the sales as a package... just to give you guys a feel, that Pink F.Rics rock contains 20+ individual polyps leh... that alone can do the math already :lol:

I think it is a good deal for that kinda price... definitely costs more double if you are to buy and set up the individual components (even getting from Pasar Malam)

Ok enough advertising... just pay bro DY8 a visit... if you are keen... and judge it for yourself!

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica