ReDDeviLs' Budget Reef

ReDDeviLs

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea 250internal from DE gd price i suppose :D

Err... it's a used unit from his tank right? When you say "I suppose"... it's very scary leh... if he ask you to check Royal Exclusive website for Euro pricing, then he is not being very honest to you... obviously he can "bring" in a unit a lot cheaper than the website recommended selling price. And it doesn't come with a warranty right?

I really hope you get a good deal out of this one. Don't tell me how much you paid lar... I can't afford it anyway, so no point knowing :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Supporter

Err... it's a used unit from his tank right? When you say "I suppose"... it's very scary leh... if he ask you to check Royal Exclusive website for Euro pricing, then he is not being very honest to you... obviously he can "bring" in a unit a lot cheaper than the website recommended selling price. And it doesn't come with a warranty right?

I really hope you get a good deal out of this one. Don't tell me how much you paid lar... I can't afford it anyway, so no point knowing :lol:

ok bro,will take note of that thanks. :)

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

ok bro,will take note of that thanks. :)

But whatever the amount you paid for... once you look at the beautiful BK and its wonderful skimmate... all worth it :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Supporter
sweet angel u have there :paiseh:

am thinking of getting 1 too but abit put off cos difficult to keep

does the abalone knocks down ur coral?

hi bro,the abalone doesnt knock my corals down,good sense of direction they haf ! :lol::lol:

yea was told the angel gets hard to feed..trying my luck now hope it eats asap. :rolleyes:

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member

i dont think any angel is reef safe :P

anyway its 50-50 i guess. :D

hope your angel is reef safe. I also got myself an angel today. found out it is singapore angel and not that reef safe. Still thinking whether should i release into my tank.

Current tank

Past tank

Very cute angel indeed... quite uncommon I suppose :)

• SRC Supporter

hope your angel is reef safe. I also got myself an angel today. found out it is singapore angel and not that reef safe. Still thinking whether should i release into my tank.

i hope so too!! :ph34r:

better not risk it bro!

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

Saw a relatively large Moon Angel at AM today... just 1 and it looks pretty healthy :)

• SRC Supporter

Where you got it... Looking for this size for sometime... lol... Always see big sized one... lol...

got it from sealife..last piece hurry up b4 its gone! :D by the way ask them abt the angel cos its right behind hidden inside a small holding tank.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed