SALE: TECO RA240 Chiller

CORRECTION: It's actually 4 months old.

Hi guys

It's time... as I've decided to sell this chiller real cheap. Don't PM me for information and I do not accept viewing.

PM me if you are keen. Cash and Carry, but if you can't collect next week, have to transfer 20% deposit via ATM.

SELLING PRICE: $400

Warranty: 1 year

Date of Purchase: 3 March 06

Purchase from: Reefdepot

Receipt available and will be given to you. Full manual available.

Note: This is only suitable for 2 feet setup. And the noise level can be considered high compared to an Arctica (main reason I am selling). 3 feet is quite a stretch... unless you do not intend to bring temperature lower than 27ºC. What's amazing about this chiller is it's low power consumption, only 220W.

Extract from Reefdepot.com.sg

Teco TW4/CT (RA240) Chiller .... S$1,250.00

To guarantee maximum safety, the system is not in direct contact with the water. Temperature increase or decrease are obtained gradually and homogeneously, to prevent exposing the biological systems to thermal shocks.

Features

- Suitability for fresh and salt water.

- Electronic control and display of the treated water temperature via a high precision digital thermostat/thermometer.

- Non-toxic, low-noise and generally environment-friendly.

- Portable, compact, easy to install quickly.

- Simple and sophisticated design makes them suitable for installation in any room.

- Reliable, low energy-consumption.

- Compliant with CE standards.

Technical Characteristics

- Electrical power: 220W

- Digital thermostat: YES

- Digital thermometer: YES

- Ecological refrigerant: R 134 a

- In/out water connections: 16 mm

- Dimensions: 445x335x375(h)mm

- Weight: 18 Kg

Warranty: 12 months by AquaTechnic, Singapore.

post-10-1152186929.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Thanks all the bros... hahaha! I just want to sell it off fast. I will also throw in a feebie!!! A Kent Marine Nautilus Feeding Prong!!! Brand new!!! Lelong Lelong!!!

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

yo bro ... so i presume u hv bgt an artica?

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

yo bro ... so i presume u hv bgt an artica?

In the process... still considering between RD or AM

Here's more details for the freebie:

Kent Marine Nautilis Sea Squirt Feeding Prong... S$39.00

Aquarium hobbyists maintaining predatory species that require delicate handling (such as venomous fishes or those with numerous sharp teeth and/or poor eye-sight, or anemones with a powerful sting) now have a dual-purpose instrument for feeding their charges and delivering nutritional supplements directly to filter-feeding organisms.

The Kent Marine Sea Squirt is a revolutionary new instrument with several unique features:

- Contracted length of 21" (53cm), extends to 35" (89cm) for deep tanks or hard-to-reach areas.

- Graduated tube is marked at each milliliter to enable ease of measuring the exact amount of food or supplement being added to the aquarium.

- Holds up to 10-ml of liquid.

- May be used to deliver foods in suspension or liquid supplements, as desired.

- Extendable prong at tip of Sea Squirt may be used to deliver meaty-foods to anemones, eels, and other organisms that must generally be fed by hand.

- Made of durable polycarbonate and silicone.

- May be completely disassembled for cleaning

post-10-1152204782.jpg

I am Interested, how can I contact you?

3.5ft X 2 ft X 2.5 ft

Deltec Protein Skimmer AP 600 - Eheim Compact 1000

Deltec - NF 509

Teco RA 640 Chiller - Aqua-Bee UP 2000i Aquarium Pump

Aqua-Bee UP 7000 Aquarium Pump - return

Skimz Fluidized Reactor- Aqua-Bee UP 2000 tee off to NF 509 and CR

DE Lightings 8 x 39watts

Turbelle stream Kit TS07

I am Interested, how can I contact you?

PMed you :lol:

Jervis,

Don't give the wrong no. again. :P

I know... hahaha ;)

Reserved. Thread closed. :bow::bow::bow: