Brand new hi-end stuffs at low prices

Hi, I have the following items to clear. They have been sitting in my storeroom and are all brand new and unused. Please contact me at 9339-9592 (sms only please) if you're interested. Prices are negotiable but please be reasonable. Thanks for looking.

1. Aqua Connect Riga

This is a 4-footer pendant style light made in Germany. It comes with 2x250w 12kk DE MH bulbs and 2x54w T5 tubes as well as steel cables for hanging on ceiling. This light is brand new and have never been used. Colour is silver aluminium and dimensions are: L 1230 x W 340 x H 84 mm. I bought it at over $2000.

Price: $1200

2. Barr Aquatic Systems CR2220 Calcium Reactor

This is a custom made calcium reactor by Barr Aquatic Systems in which it is 6 inches taller than the CR2200 listed on Brent Barr's website. It requires a pump similar to the Eheim 1250 to run it. This CR cost close to $1000 including shipping cost from the US.

Price: $700

3. Oceans Motions 4-Way (Version 3)

This is a device that will alternate the return flow to your aquarium by switching on/off 4 different outlets at regular interval (more information at Oceans Motions website). Included with the 4-Way are 2 optional Revolutions (Version 9) , an extra drum and all the Spears schedule 80 fittings for 1.5" inlet and 1" or 1 3/4" outlet. This 4-Way runs on 120v and I will throw in a brand new transformer ($32 value) for the eventual buyer. This set has a value of close to $700 (excluding shipping cost).

Price: $450

4. Wave2k (Center Unit)

This is yet another fabulous wave making device that can replicate the natural wave motions of the ocean. This will cost in excess of $550 if you can still get it here in Singapore. You will need a 110v/240v transformer (cost $30+/-) to run this unit. Marine Life Hobbielist at Hong Leong has a running unit.

Price: $400

5. Eheim 1260 and Eheim 1250

Brand new with box and warranty card.

Price: $160.00 (1260)-$100 (1250)

6. Loc-Line Modular Hose

I'm selling this as a set and it includes: 52 x 3/4" Segments (black), 2 x 3/4" Y Fittings (orange), 2 x 3/4" NPT Connector (orange), 2 x 3" Flare Nozzles (black) and a 3/4" Hose Assembly Pliers. These modular hose are of the highest quality unlike those one normally finds in the LFS. The above cost in excess of $100 here in Singapore.

Price: $60

Wow :o

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Hi, I have the following items to clear. They have been sitting in my storeroom and are all brand new and unused. Please contact me at 9339-9592 (sms only please) if you're interested. Prices are negotiable but please be reasonable. Thanks for looking.

1. Aqua Connect Riga

This is a 4-footer pendant style light made in Germany. It comes with 2x250w 12kk DE MH bulbs and 2x54w T5 tubes as well as steel cables for hanging on ceiling. This light is brand new and have never been used. Colour is silver aluminium and dimensions are: L 1230 x W 340 x H 84 mm. I bought it at over $2000.

This is a custom made calcium reactor by Barr Aquatic Systems in which it is 6 inches taller than the CR2200 listed on Brent Barr's website. It requires a pump similar to the Eheim 1250 to run it. This CR cost close to $1000 including shipping cost from the US.

This is a device that will alternate the return flow to your aquarium by switching on/off 4 different outlets at regular interval (more information at Oceans Motions website). Included with the 4-Way are 2 optional Revolutions (Version 9) , an extra drum and all the Spears schedule 80 fittings for 1.5" inlet and 1" or 1 3/4" outlet. This 4-Way runs on 120v and I will throw in a brand new transformer ($32 value) for the eventual buyer. This set has a value of close to $700 (excluding shipping cost).

4. Wave2k (Center Unit)

This is yet another fabulous wave making device that can replicate the natural wave motions of the ocean. This will cost in excess of $550 if you can still get it here in Singapore. You will need a 110v/240v transformer (cost $30+/-) to run this unit. Marine Life Hobbielist at Hong Leong has a running unit.

6. Loc-Line Modular Hose

I'm selling this as a set and it includes: 52 x 3/4" Segments (black), 2 x 3/4" Y Fittings (orange), 2 x 3/4" NPT Connector (orange), 2 x 3" Flare Nozzles (black) and a 3/4" Hose Assembly Pliers. These modular hose are of the highest quality unlike those one normally finds in the LFS. The above cost in excess of $100 here in Singapore.

Oceans Motions 3-way sold. Thanks. :)

Nobody's interested in what I'm offering? If you're interested but think the price is high please PM me with your offer. I really want to sell these stuffs and clear up some space. Thanks.

BTW, I have some Liquid Life USA Marine Plankton which my brother brought back for me from the US by mistake. If you're interested, I'm selling some of them below cost at $10 per bottle (60ml). You have to pick up at Pasir Ris. PM or sms me at 9339-9592. Thanks.

Hi, I have the following items to clear.  They have been sitting in my storeroom and are all brand new and unused.  Please contact me at 9339-9592 (sms only please) if you're interested.  Prices are negotiable but please be reasonable.  Thanks for looking.

1. Aqua Connect Riga

This is a 4-footer pendant style light made in Germany.  It comes with 2x250w 12kk DE MH bulbs and 2x54w T5 tubes as well as steel cables for hanging on ceiling.  This light is brand new and have never been used.  Colour is silver aluminium and dimensions are: L 1230 x W 340 x H 84 mm.  I bought it at over $2000.

This is a custom made calcium reactor by Barr Aquatic Systems in which it is 6 inches taller than the CR2200 listed on Brent Barr's website.  It requires a pump similar to the Eheim 1250 to run it.  This CR cost close to $1000 including shipping cost from the US.

This is a device that will alternate the return flow to your aquarium by switching on/off 4 different outlets at regular interval (more information at Oceans Motions website).  Included with the 4-Way are 2 optional Revolutions (Version 9) , an extra drum and all the Spears schedule 80 fittings for 1.5" inlet and 1" or 1 3/4" outlet.  This 4-Way runs on 120v and I will throw in a brand new transformer ($32 value) for the eventual buyer.  This set has a value of close to $700 (excluding shipping cost).

4. Wave2k (Center Unit)

This is yet another fabulous wave making device that can replicate the natural wave motions of the ocean.  This will cost in excess of $550 if you can still get it here in Singapore.  You will need a 110v/240v transformer (cost $30+/-) to run this unit.  Marine Life Hobbielist at Hong Leong has a running unit.

6. Loc-Line Modular Hose

I'm selling this as a set and it includes: 52 x 3/4" Segments (black), 2 x 3/4" Y Fittings (orange), 2 x 3/4" NPT Connector (orange), 2 x 3" Flare Nozzles (black) and a 3/4" Hose Assembly Pliers.  These modular hose are of the highest quality unlike those one normally finds in the LFS.  The above cost in excess of $100 here in Singapore.

Nobody interested? Really need to clear these stuffs and no offer is too low. Just pm me or sms me.

ps. The Eheim pumps and Ocean Motions 4-way are sold.

A big 'Thank You' to all that bought some of the equipment I posted on another thread. The only 2 items I'm left with now are the Aqua Connect Riga light and the Barr Aquatic System CR2220 Ca Reactor. I have also added another a brand new IKS Aquastar Turbo 2000 wave pump up for sale. Details are below:

1. Aqua Connect Riga - Aqua Connect

Price earlier: $1200 Price now: $1000 (That's 50% off retail and this is a brand new set!)

2. Barr Aquatic Systems CR2220 Calcium Reactor - Barr Aquatic Systems

Price earlier: $700 Price now: $500

3. IKS Aquastar Turbo 2000 wave pump - IKS

This is also another toy which I bought but never get to use. It is pump similar to the Tunze Turbelle Classic (but look prettier). Get information on this pump by clicking on the IKS link above. I will throw in an optional acrylic mount bracket for tanks with euro bracing.

Price: $220

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thanks :)

These are the current items available. The rest are sold or I decided to keep them as antique :lol:

Here's what's left:

1. Barr Aquatic Systems CR2220 Calcium Reactor - Barr Aquatic Systems

2. IKS Aquastar Turbo 2000 wave pump - IKS

This is also another toy which I bought but never get to use. It is pump similar to the Tunze Turbelle Classic (but look prettier). Get information on this pump by clicking on the IKS link above. I will throw in an optional acrylic mount bracket for tanks with euro bracing.

Hi, here are what's left from my crazy sale. I've also attached a pic of the CR here. PM or sms me if interested.

1. Barr Aquatic Systems CR2220 Calcium Reactor - Barr Aquatic Systems

2. IKS Aquastar Turbo 2000 wave pump - IKS

post-10-1152628725.jpg