Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cute fishes haha..

the eye of the yellow tang look like some kinda carnivour dinosaurs.

Yes RD... look at the video and tell me how carnivorous can it be ;)

th_MOV07717.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

And here's a final look at my Aquatronica Control Unit... before I disconnect it :( Too bad I can't afford a new set for my office tank :shock:

th_MOV07730.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Yes RD... look at the video and tell me how carnivorous can it be ;)

th_MOV07717.jpg

LOL... all ur fishes like the Prince of Thiefs, stealing food from others :pirate: Poor prata, the food already in its mouth and yet its stolen away :evil:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

LOL... all ur fishes like the Prince of Thiefs, stealing food from others :pirate: Poor prata, the food already in its mouth and yet its stolen away :evil:

I know... it's very sad... I will stop feeding mussels coz it is more prone to getting snatched ;) Will stick to shrimp :)

The result of feeding the mussels yesterday... within a day... cup almost full ;)

post-34-1161173704.jpg

I don't think I'll be eating seafood for the next few days after seeing your video. :cry:

Hehe... actually I just realized... I posted the Mussels under the wrong thread :lol:

Here's further proof of my Black Cap's misdeed... caught in the act ;)

th_MOV07753.jpg

Finally... a very productive day... :)

post-34-1161181373.jpg

It's like yesterday once more... I am bringing this set to the office tank day after tomorrow :)

post-34-1161181892.jpg

And this is life without Aquatronica ;)

post-34-1161181984.jpg

• SRC Member
The result of feeding the mussels yesterday... within a day... cup almost full ;)

some envious of your skimmate...

can't really get my skimmer to skim...

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

some envious of your skimmate...

can't really get my skimmer to skim...

Bro your Schuran still not producing any skimmate? It's been weeks ;) Have you introduced any fish yet to your main tank?

• SRC Member

Bro your Schuran still not producing any skimmate? It's been weeks ;) Have you introduced any fish yet to your main tank?

Signzzz.... it will usually produce skimmate when i introduce some new things in but the skimmate usually last only for a day.... subsequently, foam column and collection cup is spotless clean.. Have a feeling that the skimmer is just acting as an air pump now to improve dissolve oxygen level... :angry:

Just introduce a PT in yesterday and a YT in the next few days... If still no skimmate, think may need to change skimmer.. haha... :(

As hammy put it, if the NO3 remains to be zero and no diatom problem in the tank, why bothered if the skimmer is foaming or not!! :idea:

Signzzz.... it will usually produce skimmate when i introduce some new things in but the skimmate usually last only for a day.... subsequently, foam column and collection cup is spotless clean.. Have a feeling that the skimmer is just acting as an air pump now to improve dissolve oxygen level... :angry:

Just introduce a PT in yesterday and a YT in the next few days... If still no skimmate, think may need to change skimmer.. haha... :(

As hammy put it, if the NO3 remains to be zero and no diatom problem in the tank, why bothered if the skimmer is foaming or not!! :idea:

haha... if i can maintain my tank at 0 nitrate and phosphate without skimmer , i would have tear down my skimmer already.

ur mangrove is doing a lot of work.

hey , how about i buy some air stone for u in exchange for ur schuran since air stone also improve dissolved oxygen. :lol::lol:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member
hey , how about i buy some air stone for u in exchange for ur schuran since air stone also improve dissolved oxygen. :lol::lol:

Onz..... but i need a lorry full of airstone :eyebrow:

Onz..... but i need a lorry full of airstone :eyebrow:

Ok you guys... don't dilute my thread with "air bubbles" :lol::lol::lol:

But personally... I still prefer to see my skimmer do what it is suppose to do... it acts as some kinda assurance for me... :)

My Blue Gonio at its best :( Let's give it another 3 days and see how... :unsure:

post-34-1161312172.jpg

Very rarely featured... my trusted Sand Sifting Star... been growing steadily :P

post-34-1161312290.jpg

I learned from some reefers that not all Xenia pumps... here's mine... but in order to see it pump... gotto deactivate my Tunzes :)

th_MOV07889.jpg

very cute leh

Haha... I know :lol:

Feeding time for my Pratas :eyebrow: Please tell me I am not pampering them too much :unsure:

post-34-1161434774.jpg