Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

Your chevy is changing quickly, how old is it now?

Beautiful fish!

I've kept it for 7 months now... :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that Blue gonio? :ooh: Looks great and huge too .... Is it from The golden oct shipments ? U sure is a gonio collector :P

Yes it is a Blue Gonio... and yes it is from GO :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Also bought this nice round piece... green base/tentacles with blue tips :eyebrow:

post-34-1160752690.jpg

Hello what about outher threat. Your tank look great

I haved upgrade to just T5 light to so now i just have 10x39w T5 i just start this light and its a homemade lights :D

Best regards from sweden

Hi Wrang! Have not heard from you for a long long time...

Yeah, I've started another reef tank in the office... so my Percula 90 tank will be converted into a FOWLR end of this month.

You have gotten rid your POWER MH? Hahaha... my office tank will be using ATI Powermodule T5 (10 x 54W) :lol:

Also bought this nice looking Alveopora yesterday... pink center... black tentacles... white/green tips :shock: Opening well... the force is strong in this one :)

post-34-1160805035.jpg

both are SWEE!!!!!! :D

Which "both" you were referring to? :lol:

Here's my cluster of Frogspawn/Hammer... still considering whether to transfer to my new tank of not :unsure: But they are sure nice...

post-34-1160810993.jpg

:lol: you can transfer them to my tank.. :lol:

Well bro... if the price is right... :lol: Oh yeah... you do have a space in your tank to fill up B)

Here's a pix of my Blue Goniopora... not looking too promising... already 24 hours :(

post-34-1160834591.jpg

FTS... fully packed down to every inch of space... the Tunze Reefpack 500 is occupying some real estate too <_<

Can't wait to transfer some of the more hardy corals to my tank... as early as a week from today :lol:

post-34-1160834760.jpg

So packed... I have to place the Crocea to the back of my tank... a spot still getting significant amount of light... tank is getting messy... will do a major spring cleaning once the transfer (and downgrading) is completed :)

post-34-1160835121.jpg

Bro Hammy's favourite fish... hehe... actually must thank him for "forcing" me to get a Black Cap... thanks bro! :lol:

post-34-1160835586.jpg

Bro Hammy's favourite fish... hehe... actually must thank him for "forcing" me to get a Black Cap... thanks bro! :lol:

someone just comment that i wasted too uch money buying this fish haha

but i like mah !

aquatronica i also like , and u are forcing mi to buy now ahhahahhahaha.

oh well, marine addicts !

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

:off: My youngest sister b'day soon... today bought a limited edition doll for her... surprisingly this doll costs almost as much as my Bubble Master ;)

But ok lah... when a sister ask a brother to buy something for her birthday... the brother shall never say no :)

Will give it to her next week...

post-34-1160835898.jpg

:off: My youngest sister b'day soon... today bought a limited edition doll for her... surprisingly this doll costs almost as much as my Bubble Master ;)

But ok lah... when a sister ask a brother to buy something for her birthday... the brother shall never say no :)

Will give it to her next week...

look a bit scarry leh.

who knows, ur sister might think that your BM look scary too haha

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

At least the Alveopora is looking very very promising... very unique colouration indeed :)

post-34-1160837359.jpg

maybe u should buy a bubble master for her. there's more materials used.

more worth it. touch wood, incase anything happens to the tank. got another master to help clean the water.

Wah bro... you so nice to your family members leh... i know... I'll buy my mum and dad a Bubble King for their anniversary :lol:

i think dont buy bubble king. buy a fish.

ah! say this fish is a present for u. u can keep it in my tank.

haha

Oh that's a great idea... i think i better order the Black Tang now... anniversary coming in a few months time :lol: Now... how about my other sister's birthday... a Mystery Wrasse?