Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro, if too small cup, will not be noticeable ah B) At least Cup 'C' lah

Ok will get a C CUP... matching colour or different colour? ;)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

why not a red "c" cup ?? :evil::evil::evil:

Like a BLOODY C CUP?!? ;););)

Seriously, u guys seen a Red Cup Coral before? Emm... time for some coral hunting already :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

wah bro ur chevron tang gonna look like a black tang soon quick take a white paint marker put a white dot b4 the tail hehe

Haha... that's a good idea but you so old fashion... using white marker? Emm... let me try photoshop :lol: Give me 10 minutes :P

Haha... actually it is very horrible... failure :lol:

post-34-1156140772.jpg

Photoshop is still picture only mah. Use white marker then can see BT swimming in your tank liao. :lol:

Bro what I am trying to recreate is a Gem Tang... not a Black Tang... in terms of value, it is 10 times more expensive than a Black Tang :shock:

post-34-1156141019.jpg

Meet my AMAZING FISHES!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm so gonna get flamed for this :evil:

post-34-1156141572.jpg

that is in the states, in sg, i guess its 3-4time more exp only

Oh really? But still out of reach for most of us :( Some US reefer posted in RC recently, he bought 12 GT :shock:

i hate these arrogant ppl ... 12 GT.... so much money donate to www.one.org la ...

Well... bro you can't hate people for spending their hard earn money... who knows he already donated 40% of his income to charities... we are not all Saints... we still need to spend money to make ourself feel special and "worth it"... for me at least :lol:

But you can hate him for:

1) Earning so damn much!!!

2) Taking all the Gem Tanks to the US :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

its their own money, how they want to spend it is their problem, if you want to hate, hate yourself first, how much have you spent on this hobby? those money can be donated to feed others. think about what have you done to charities first before you comment on others

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

its their own money, how they want to spend it is their problem, if you want to hate, hate yourself first, how much have you spent on this hobby? those money can be donated to feed others. think about what have you done to charities first before you comment on others

Actually it's quite true bro... I have not been contributing to charity for a while now (esp. after NKF saga)... em... perhaps we can organize something here... perhaps charity coral sale? Let me know if you guys are interested :lol:

actually you SHOULDN'T buy the corals and DONATE the money to charity.

Now bro... got a feeling this will lead us to some really serious issues... about how we indulge in this hobby with the great amount of money... and how little we are helping the needy (in terms of financial)... well... I must say I am guilty as charge... :(

Let's say if we are to organize something here... which foundation/group u guys think we should focus on? Environmental group? Any marine protection group based in Singapore?

But got a feeling those environmental group will protest and stop us from keeping corals ;) Better low key or else... all my corals will be raided :shock:

• SRC Member

haha i been donating monthly, not a lot of money, but when considering my monthly allowance, its actually quite significant...

but seriously, all the money spent could have gone to better places. especially for students, where we should be concentrating on studying instead of spending so much money and time on the tank. and at the end of the day, so broke, you have to either skip meals, watch your girl go party with some other guy cos the other guy can afford to bring your girl out, and watch her drift away from you. all cos of a tank. really. is it really worth it sometimes, having a tank>?>?>?

haha i been donating monthly, not a lot of money, but when considering my monthly allowance, its actually quite significant...

but seriously, all the money spent could have gone to better places. especially for students, where we should be concentrating on studying instead of spending so much money and time on the tank. and at the end of the day, so broke, you have to either skip meals, watch your girl go party with some other guy cos the other guy can afford to bring your girl out, and watch her drift away from you. all cos of a tank. really. is it really worth it sometimes, having a tank>?>?>?

Oh dear... that's what I call "neglect" lor... not only to students... I think married couple can also turn out badly... that's why I am struggling between so many things in life... but what to do... the PASSION is just too strong. Well... although I don't expect the passion to be strong forever... but it does bring a lot of happiness for these couple of months especially knowing a bunch of reefers... YES YOU, YOU and YOU (all with their sad little stories unfortunately) :rolleyes:

Probably I need a KID!!! Yes... those cute little monsters :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

hahaha yeah, i am sort of quite happy that i was actually into reefing. but yet again, cos of reefing, my relationship turned out pretty badly. even though it had been the greatest, best thing that had happened to me. and seriously, everytime i look at my tank now, i get a mixed feeling. the pride cos of all the efforts i placed into the tank, and the fact that the thing i am looking at now is making me feel so miserable.

thats why i hate reefing when i am still a student. i cant sustain it. not at all. and dun tell me to sell the set. cos the only reason that i am still hanging on to it is cos my mum loves it, and even my dad is starting to appreciate it. no more complaints bout the bill already. even though its taking a hell lot of money out of me every month to juz maintain it.

enuff of diluting this thread.. haha! sorry Jervis!

juz curious, wat is your blue eyes feeding on now??? do you think they will eat flakes? i am thinking of getting a few. but i cant afford having them die. haha

hahaha yeah, i am sort of quite happy that i was actually into reefing. but yet again, cos of reefing, my relationship turned out pretty badly. even though it had been the greatest, best thing that had happened to me. and seriously, everytime i look at my tank now, i get a mixed feeling. the pride cos of all the efforts i placed into the tank, and the fact that the thing i am looking at now is making me feel so miserable.

What ever you said has touched me deeply... I will quote you by paragraph :huh:

It's so true... after all the money, time and effort put in (luckily I am still holding on well with my relationship) I sit back... look at the tank... and THIS IS IT :erm: THIS IS IT ;) THIS IS IT :unsure:

I dunno know... on the brighter side... at least we still have something physical to look at (and also for our family members and friends to enjoy as well)...

But hey... THIS IS IT :look: