Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emm... gotto target feed... haiz... that's the reason why I sold my Suns ;) I believe Cup Coral can generate its own food from photosynthesis right?

My Shore Goby resting on top of my Goniopora :)

post-34-1155656169.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Reef Hermit :)

post-34-1155662004.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Now that I've decided to keep the Percula 90 tank... let's see if I can stretch my existing equipments within the 2 tanks... and anymore damaging shopping list :(

Percula 90 (FOWLR)

Return Pump: Aquabee UP1000

Skimmer: AquaMedic Turboflotor Percula w/ PH2500

Filtration System: Tunze Reefpack 500

Auto Top-up: Tunze Osmolator

Lighting: To be determined w/ AquaMedic Light Computer

Chiller: No

FR: Phosban Reactor 150 w/ Sicce Multi 800

Wavemaker: Tunze Stream 6060

Actually it is not too bad... only need to look for a set of (used) 2 x 39W T5 fixture... I think 2 tubes are sufficient as I do not intend to keep any corals... and to control heat emission since I will not run a chiller at home... finally I can enjoy a cool breezy night :lol: Maybe add some CPU fans for circulation :)

What you guys think? Got a feeling water will rise to 30ºC during peak... u think inverts can survive the heat?

Halloween round the corner that's why u add this fella?

Were you referring to the banded legs? :lol: A bit lost... apparently the morning coffee has not kick-in ;)

The name of the hermit is Ciliopagurus strigatus aka Halloween Hermit Crab

Oh I didn't know... now this gives new meaning to the specimen :ph34r:

Tat's a beautiful hermit u hv! :yeah:

I gave away my blue legged hermit last week.... :cry2:

Got no choice cos cannot tahan him keeping toppling my corals as it move ard in my tank. :angry::lol:

Well... this little FREDDY also moves things around... guess have to live with it lah... it's quite exp though... $9 a piece :huh: I used to keep a Blue-legged too, this guy doesn't look as active/strong as the Blue-legged :unsure:

I'm sure this looks very familiar to you guys... just wanna try out the LEDs

post-34-1155747841.jpg

aaaa dont let water touch the LEDs hor, they very sensitive

Oh ok... this unit is on loan... must return (in 1 piece :lol: )

• SRC Member

I find it amusing sometimes, our fishes and corals having bedtime liaoz but most of us usually still awake and energetic taking pics and posting ###### tokin kok online lol ... its one of the only hobby that can work us up so much at such an hr

I find it amusing sometimes, our fishes and corals having bedtime liaoz but most of us usually still awake and energetic taking pics and posting ###### tokin kok online lol ... its one of the only hobby that can work us up so much at such an hr

Haha... we are a bunch of very lonely guys... if not this hobby... we probably chatting online looking for :evil::evil::evil:

Oh here's what really excites me today :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1155748749.jpg

take a pic of the moonlight tank.

As requested :lol:

post-34-1155832431.jpg

B)

post-34-1155833059.jpg

Nice to know that my Cleaner Shrimps are still doing their jobs (instead of just mating and molting day and night) :lol:

post-34-1155833184.jpg