Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

My False and True have finally decided to play a series of games...

Round #1:

Play catch-catch Hindi style... circling my Tonga Zoas... I think the game really annoyed my Radioactive Zoas :P

post-34-1154950843.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round #2:

Hide and Seek... it's amazing how my Purple Goniopora not affected by True's presence at all... normally the Purple Gonio is very sensitive to external forces :huh: The Blue-Eye Anthias volunteered to be the Referee :heh: making sure no foul play <_<

post-34-1154951127.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

GOTCHA!!! :yeah:

Round #3:

As always... games (somehow) end up lovey-dovey :wub::paiseh:

post-34-1154951401.jpg

Bro,

How is ur giga doing? Opening up?

Yeah but only a bit more compared to yesterday... there's no sign of stress... so I shall not panic for the time being :nc:

Latest FTS :lol: I am so running out of space... "Make room for ideas" - Ikea :)

post-34-1154954812.jpg

THEN UPGRADE LAH :eyebrow:

KEKEKEKEKEKE :P

Hehe... in the process :lol:

• SRC Member
Sad news... the True White Xenia I bought from Irwana shipment last night "went-up-lorry"  :cry2:  Will be more careful next time... and hopefully bring more luck (not money) there also.

My SPS oso turning white on the tip!!! :(

My SPS oso turning white on the tip!!!  :(

Irwana shipment always like that... coz there's no chance for corals to acclimatize... so basically we buy blindly (in a way) out of the styrofoam box... well that's the risk I guess... no choice :(

can put 1 more small prata next to the plate.

there's some space on the flat rock. next to the leather.

can put sps. got flow and bright.

Haha bro you plan everything for me already... tomorrow I got a frag of mushroom mah... can place on the sand bed... no SPS for me... don't want to stress myself too much... coz obviously I am not ready :nc:

Iyz77: White tip means it is growing wat.

Jervis : actually some sps easy to keep. Better then lps cos they dun expand til size u cannot imagine. But of cos i still prefer the colours of lps.

I know some SPS can be relatively easy but I am still struggling to keep my Ca level high without a CR and adding SPS will only stress my system further... will definitely give it a try in my new office tank :lol: (once it is matured enough of course)

Wow! Look at the size of my Bi-colour Prata :o My 3" BT looks so small next to it... the prata is easily 8" in diameter and it is still expanding... is it trying to tell me something? :erm:

post-34-1154963589.jpg

it's telling u time to upgrade to a 5ft or 6ft. so that it has more space to grow bigger

Yeah probably... or maybe the Prata is so smart... following my Hammer's footsteps... so big until I can't handle... then have to find it a larger home lor :lol:

how about my home?

Emm... may consider not transferring the Prata into my new tank... will let you guys know if I decide to let go (as a package perhaps) :lol::lol::lol:

package ahz.. lolx.. rem i got disount wor

Yupe yes you do... not discount lah... actually I owe you money ;)

• SRC Member
Iyz77: White tip means it is growing wat.

Jervis : actually some sps easy to keep. Better then lps cos they dun expand til size u cannot imagine. But of cos i still prefer the colours of lps.

It's not white as it's growing! Basically, the stag turn white from the tip 1-2 inch towards the body! The original color of the SPS I got is pink color! :(