Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

Haha... those are the old IKEA wine glasses... don't use them anymore :lol: But don't you think we reefers enjoy seeing thick-filthy skimmate more than wine? :sick::sick::sick:

nope .

i enjoy seeing the tank more than the skimate haha

more pic !

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe... gonna be busy for a while with my Office Paradiz now...

I changed some ATI tubes late last night, will post the effect... hopefully it will look nice... :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Much more natural... resembles sunlight ;)

post-34-1153926588.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Much more natural... resembles sunlight ;)

a pity they dun have it for 24watts

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

a pity they dun have it for 24watts

Did you ask them why? I notice they also dun carry 2ft Actinic Blue ;) ... discrimination bro... :nc:

24 hours of skimming... love the skimmate :lol: Seriously, MCE600 is a very good skimmer for setups without sump... can hang anywhere... not dependent on water level... low power consumption... and it's so damn silent :snore::snore::snore:

Enjoy the juice :sick::sick::sick:

post-34-1153930341.jpg

Night view... the new ATI Actinic Blue is very nice :lol: The night lighting has a better balance of colour now... previously too bright and too blue... :)

post-34-1153934524.jpg

I've made up my mind... I will be linking both my Office Tank and Home Tank... still figuring out what exactly needs to be done... but most probably will transfer most of my existing corals and fishes over to my Office Tank... as I have new plan for my Percula 90.

Here's a link to my Office Paradiz setup :lol:

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...opic=50899&st=0

• SRC Member
24 hours of skimming... love the skimmate :lol: Seriously, MCE600 is a very good skimmer for setups without sump... can hang anywhere... not dependent on water level... low power consumption... and it's so damn silent :snore::snore::snore:

Don't tempt me :angry:

Haha... tempt you? If you want a glass of that... surely... just drop by my place lor :lol::lol::lol:

Did a major water test yesterday:

Density: 1.024 - 1.025 (Aquatronica)

Temperature: 26ºC - 27ºC (controlled by Aquatronica)

pH: 7.9 to 8.3 (Aquatronica)

Ammonia: Undetectable (Salifert)

Nitrite: Undetectable (Sera)

Nitrate: 2.5 (Salifert)

Phosphate: Undetectable (Salifert)

KH: 10 - 12ºKH (Tropic Marine)

Magnesium: 1380 (Tropic Marine)

Calcium: 380 (Tropic Marine) - Fixing in progress!!!

Redox: 330 - 380 (Aquatronica) - Not calibrated yet

Everything is under control except for the low Calcium... will continue to fix it these 2 days... only can raise 28 per day, so will take another 3 days of continuous dosing to bring level up to 450 :lol:

With everything in check... now I can focus on my Office Paradiz :)

• SRC Member

for the amount of money you pay, yeah, it better be good.. haha

for the amount of money you pay, yeah, it better be good.. haha

True lah... but I've come across things that are expensive and don't work properly hor :lol::lol::lol: Well... it still bears the Deltec brand lah... shouldn't go too wrong... coupled with Aquabee some more :)

Here you go bro Colinsoon... another glass of Percula Potion... 2 days worth of skimming... filled the collection cup entirely... I need to go dryer skimming already... this is the only set back of this powerful skimmer... can't go for a long holiday without coming back to a collection cup filled with tank water :(

post-34-1154101885.jpg

Fishy report... 1 happy 1 sad...

The sad one first... my "Archie" has his dorsal fin slightly torn... haiz... he must be bullied by my Spotted Mandarin ;)

The happy one... one of my two BE Anthias is morphing into a male specimen... colour remains the same... but the signs are clear :lol:

Guys... I think I've shown you guys too much scum and skimmers lately... let's take a 360º swing... get ready for some beauties :lol::lol::lol:

Starting with my Chevron Tang... one of my favourites... most expensive LS in my tank... been with me for more than 3 months now... easily grown more than 1" during that period :)

But he is growing old too... you can see from the dark brown appearing all over his body... taking away the orange replacing with dark brown <_< But I will continue to keep him (will transfer to Office Paradiz) coz I want to see him in adult form... seen it in books... but not in real life as LFS usually don't sell an adult Chevron :lol::lol::lol:

(Note: That white dot on the Chevron fin is not an ich... it's a floating particle)

The surrounding of my tank is also maturing... the Radioactive Zoas on Tonga branches really make the setting very natural :)

post-34-1154159089.jpg

How about a closeup of some Zoas? This pink colony were acquired from bro Qxnviolet's decom tank :)

post-34-1154161329.jpg

Another nice colony of Zoas... orange center, pink outer center, blue ring, olive green tentacles... darken the picture slightly so that the colouration is more visible... note that the Nemo is still orange :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1154162743.jpg

My "Archie" (Argi Pygmy Angel)... it's very hard to get a full body pix like this one as it hides a lot... been in my tank for more than 2 weeks now... still cave in cave out <_< I guess the slightly torn fin is not too visible after all... eating pellets, Henry's mix, frozen mysis/brine shrimp, chopped seaweed and Arcti-Pods™

post-34-1154163268.jpg

Another hard-to-shoot little bugger... always stay behind the tank... only comes out during feeding ;) Eats everything :angel: This little fishy is my second most expensive fish :erm:

Don't you just love the macroalgae growth in my tank? :lol::lol::lol: I think some reefers will faint seeing so many of them in the main tank :D I like them coz they are very natural looking... as long as they don't "kacau" my corals :heh:

post-34-1154164350.jpg

One of my most successful corals to date... a fine piece of Goniopora opening nicely... I like to see my tank from various angles and this is one of my favourite (basically I just need to sit on the floor and look up :P )

But not all are well... just removed a piece of Neon Yellow Elegance... my second attempt :cry2:

post-34-1154164591.jpg

Another worm-view shot... multiple colonies of Zoas in the foreground, Xenia-looking hitchiker in the midground and Orange Yuma in the background... can you spot my queer Nemo? :lol:

post-34-1154164856.jpg

Oh no!!! My Frogspawn ate my Cleaner Shrimp :cry2::cry2::look:

post-34-1154180941.jpg

My Bi-colour Prata is growing steadily... must be the weekly baby shrimp regimen :lol: I placed it on a ledge... so when it fully opens, it looks like a flying saucer floating in mid air :lol: Emm... the macroalgae on the left is quite interesting looking :)

post-34-1154181216.jpg