Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

• SRC Member
Wow! The magazine is not bad... the photographs are very very professionally taken (lots of close-ups) the printing quality is good and every page is glossed (haha... when it comes to identifying printing/paper quality... trust me). The advertisements are also very fun to look at... extremely updated with all the new products/happenings in the U.S.

Will update you guys on the content later... will read through it... oh there's a section for beginners also :lol:

Ha Ha bro jevis, you going to do book review too? :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha bro jevis, you going to do book review too? :lol:

Haha... dunno leh.. u think I should? :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Hahaha... glad you like it... it took me a while to explain the concept to the Night Safari people ;)

Oh I heard about the Physics Olympiad on the news also... so how's Singapore doing?

a major embarrassment to the entire nation.

demanding all kinds of things. behaving like emperors. juz so feel like slapping them.

a major embarrassment to the entire nation.

demanding all kinds of things. behaving like emperors. juz so feel like slapping them.

Hahaha... now you only you know ah? :lol::lol::lol: So what's Singapore's position in the world of E=MC2?

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

they are going to have their experimental (aka practical) paper tomorrow. results will be out late friday to saturday. right now? HMM. think with their arrogance and extreme over confidence, screwed.

cant believe they are actually from my country. someone should just shoot them.

Don't really understand the Mg part bro Jervis

Isn't building of stony coral skeletons a form of calcium carbonate precipitation?

Or did it mean precipitation before they are formed into the skeletons :huh:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

Don't really understand the Mg part bro Jervis

Isn't building of stony coral skeletons a form of calcium carbonate precipitation?

Or did it mean precipitation before they are formed into the skeletons :huh:

Yupe precipitation before they are formed into the skeletons... I imagine them being "disappeared into thin air" ;) I will definitely continue my research...

Haha ok, I think I got it

It's better to visualise it as being used up like fuel as during precipitation, it actually "appears" rather than disappears :lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

It's Prata and Plate feeding of the week... as usual... a small shrimp for my Orange Plate :P

post-34-1152624799.jpg

The Cleaner Shrimps always try to steal from my poor ol' Prata... 2 small shrimps for my Prata tonight :lol:

post-34-1152624888.jpg

I must be very very lucky to be able to keep this Spotted Mandarin happy and fat... I've seen some with sunken bellies :( So far... she is the only fish that consumes Copepods exclusively :)

post-34-1152625005.jpg

Gonna try manual split the Floridas... first attempt :unsure:

post-34-1152625354.jpg

Arr... ok... ready... CUT :o:o:o

post-34-1152625481.jpg

Slime all over the place... it's defense mechanism I believe B)

post-34-1152625913.jpg

Back to the main tank... emm... kinda shrunk ;) Will monitor it closely for the coming days... will keep you guys updated :P

post-34-1152626122.jpg

Where did u get this mag? Thx

AquaMarin :lol:

This little guy is really really strange :blink:

post-34-1152629307.jpg

Very seldom appears in photograph :lol: Been with me for more than 4 months :)

post-34-1152629459.jpg

After a sumptuos meal... :P

post-34-1152629519.jpg

• SRC Member
It's Prata and Plate feeding of the week... as usual... a small shrimp for my Orange Plate :P

This is interesting.. as if some alien is coming out from the middle :lol:

bro ... did u touch the slime when fragging ? if its a defense mechanism ... it may be toxic ... are u itchy now ? haha :evil:

No I didn't dare to touch it... luckily :P

What camera r you using? What the setting?

I'm using a Sony DSC-N1... macro, some w/ flash... so w/o... also enhance the sharpness and colour contrast using iPhoto programme :)