Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

• SRC Member

can pm me how much you got that piece for? am looking for something like that. kinda quite sick of sticking my hands in week to scrub them off. haha.. but i juz get a feeling i am not going to be able to afford that. hahaa

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can pm me how much you got that piece for? am looking for something like that. kinda quite sick of sticking my hands in week to scrub them off. haha.. but i juz get a feeling i am not going to be able to afford that. hahaa

Check at Marinedepot.com and it ain't cheap... more expensive than Tunze :unsure: But again even if you can't afford it now... YOU WILL once you finish schooling and join the work force :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

is marinedepot based in us? how much is the shipping cost?

Yes they are one of the largest in the world (based in U.S)... bro Lyz77 helped me bring it in actually... I "tumpang" his other acquisitions :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

finally its proven!!! i need smoething just like thta! will get it as my next toy :D

Get the larger model... this model is only good for 12mm glass, your's thicker right?

Hey... guess what is my Cleaner Shrimp doing?

post-34-1156864460.jpg

I got a feeling she's laying off her eggs onto the glass panel... firstly, this is the first time I see my Cleaner Shrimps stick on the glass... secondly there are a lot of fishes hanging around that area pecking on the glass (near the shrimp).

Looking at the pix... I guess I was too late... all "roe" gone :(

Don't think it is molting (shedding of shell) as they don't do it in the open like this :nc:

post-34-1156864983.jpg

• SRC Supporter

Get the larger model... this model is only good for 12mm glass, your's thicker right?

Hey... guess what is my Cleaner Shrimp doing?

no lah bro,mine 10-12mm thick only cannot go thicker liao too ex haha :D

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

dont shrimps carry their eggs 1st?

Yes, they've been spotted carrying their eggs for weeks now... in fact they've been very productive in my tank... until no time to clean my fishies ;)

• SRC Member
I got a feeling she's laying off her eggs onto the glass panel... firstly, this is the first time I see my Cleaner Shrimps stick on the glass... secondly there are a lot of fishes hanging around that area pecking on the glass (near the shrimp).

Looking at the pix... I guess I was too late... all "roe" gone :(

Don't think it is molting (shedding of shell) as they don't do it in the open like this :nc:

they carried their eggs till the flies are ready to hatch then they keep flipping

their "flipper" to help the flies to swim away. probably all eaten by ur corals n

fish liao.

Hey... I saw some small little fry (very small in transparent white) near the corner of my tank this morning!!! What am I gonna do now?!? :unsure:

They are gone... totally gone :(

poor fries.. :(

I know... what to do... :unsure:

New owner will collect MCE600 from my office this Friday... so will have to rely solely on my Turboflotor now :)

Surprise for my fishies and corals :yeah:

post-34-1157022622.jpg

Oh this is way too gruesome :pirate::cry::erm: Those Live Brine Shrimps are trying to escape... but they can't... just keep on struggle until they are to be swallowed whole :unsure: Some Animal Rights Group should stop this practice :lol:

post-34-1157022726.jpg