Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

Hanging on the right side of the tank... looks kinda out of place actually <_<

The Deltec MCE600 is very flexible as it will not be affected by tank water level... as long as the water covers the inlet... amazing :yeah:

post-34-1153663004.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wah new toy again.... From Woverine ? Very soon, u will be a spokesman for all the high end products liao :eyebrow:

Yes from Woverine... must thank him for making this possible for me... at first he changed his mind hor :lol::lol::lol: No lah... this is just a baby Deltec... but you know what? After running it for 15mins... I can see the POWER already :shock::shock::shock: Shocking!!!

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Yes from Woverine... must thank him for making this possible for me... at first he changed his mind hor :lol::lol::lol: No lah... this is just a baby Deltec... but you know what? After running it for 15mins... I can see the POWER already :shock::shock::shock: Shocking!!!

Well invested equip :lol:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

See for yourself... 20 minutes after connection... dun even requires any kick-in time!!! Perhaps my tank is damn polluted ;)

post-34-1153663569.jpg

Ok... running for 30 minutes... I removed the collection cup lid to take this photo B)

post-34-1153664305.jpg

wah full of envy!

Come on... what is there to envy... I can't even afford a new piece... hahaha... but I'm glad bro Woverine sold me this piece... I'll take it as my introduction to Deltec :lol:

aiyo bro,i believe that if u have a sump u will grab the 851 or 902 hehe :P

Hahaha... wait lah... step by step... that's part of the fun mah... seeing better and better result :lol:

My AquaMedic Turboflotor jealous already... let's see who will produce more skimmate (and with better quality skimmate)... I hope I don't have to render one of them obsolete ;)

post-34-1153665906.jpg

Powered by a Aquabee 2000 (with patented Deltec Pinwheel)... the air bubble is pretty impressive and it's extremely silent... can't even hear a thing :lol:

The left chamber consists of a Media Container (an additional the previous owner bought)... I will fill it up with Rowaphos (or something) and if it works well... I will also retire my FR... the media will also help to reduce micro bubble... currently releasing quite a bit of micro bubbles back into the main tank... a real set back <_<

post-34-1153666926.jpg

Although it came with an outlet acrylic flap that allows water to flow down (to get rid of micro bubbles)... micro bubbles are still visible... somewhat annoying... ;)

post-34-1153668053.jpg

can u post a review of the mce600? thanks.

Haha... don't you think I've done enough product reviews? :lol::lol::lol: If I get more requests... I will do it :)

That the skimmer I wanted to have in the first place loh <_<

I know... u wanna give it a try since you drilled some holes to your cabinet already... maybe you can hang this nicely outside your tank :)

The fight between the Six Line and Leopard Wrasse is back :cry: Haiz... why can't they just co-exist nicely :(

bro, told you long ago. six line are fierce bugger that will kill every wrasse in your tank.

I know... I should've listen to you and give away the SixLine during the Nano-Perc90 transfer... well this will become another motivation for me to upgrade :lol:

But it's so heartbreaking to see my beautiful Leopard Wrasse being intimidated and harmed... very very sad :cry2:

• SRC Member

I know... I should've listen to you and give away the SixLine during the Nano-Perc90 transfer... well this will become another motivation for me to upgrade :lol:

But it's so heartbreaking to see my beautiful Leopard Wrasse being intimidated and harmed... very very sad :cry2:

Bro Jervis, sad no more.... can put in my tank :P And won't face anymore fight :pinch: I almost got a 6-line wrasse when someone prompt me against the idea of keeping one due to its aggressive nature :pirate:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Bro Jervis, sad no more.... can put in my tank :P And won't face anymore fight :pinch: I almost got a 6-line wrasse when someone prompt me against the idea of keeping one due to its aggressive nature :pirate:

Thanks for offering to adopt one of my wrasse... I hope you were referring to the Six Line :lol::lol::lol: If only I can catch it out... dun think catching a Six Line can be that easy <_<

• SRC Member

Thanks for offering to adopt one of my wrasse... I hope you were referring to the Six Line :lol::lol::lol: If only I can catch it out... dun think catching a Six Line can be that easy <_<

I catch my red coris using hook. ;) There's no other means but to resort to this method. And it works lor :look:

i rescape to catch out my 6line they are very smart fish

Ok let's see some updates... can't do much about my SixLine now anyway ;)

My Cup Coral is looking happier... I hope the tentacles will grow longer and longer :lol:

post-34-1153671355.jpg

My Purple Gonio is also extending well... very glad indeed :angel:

post-34-1153671432.jpg