Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wah this fellow getting fatter...must be good life.

Of cos got Jervis Mix. Used to have only frozen brine/mysis. ;)

Haha... frozen brine shrimp / mysis are good stuff... I sometimes only feed them pellets :whistle

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

my black cap hide for 2-3 days last time and flood ur tank with mysis . they simply love it .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

my black cap hide for 2-3 days last time and flood ur tank with mysis . they simply love it .

Ok bro Hammy, I will do that :lol: Hopefully it will come out today :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Finally... a glimpse of it just now... emm... you see those patches on its body... :shock: could it be the result of bulying :shock: ? :pinch:

post-34-1153024461.jpg

Nice! Nice! Been contemplating to get one..does it nip at the corals?

I dunno yet... my Arqi (I call him Archie) is still in hiding... ;)

GUYS!!! MY LEOPARD WRASSE IS FIGHTING BACK!!!

It fights back and the SixLine sorta avoid it now... :whistle Eating pellets again :lol: I'm sure the damage from the fight will recover in a week or so.

• SRC Member

I dunno yet... my Arqi (I call him Archie) is still in hiding... ;)

GUYS!!! MY LEOPARD WRASSE IS FIGHTING BACK!!!

It fights back and the SixLine sorta avoid it now... :whistle Eating pellets again :lol: I'm sure the damage from the fight will recover in a week or so.

I have confident that all your fish will remain in Action! :lol:

I have confident that all your fish will remain in Action! :lol:

Hehe... don't say like that leh... it just happen that all my fishes are Beginner/Intermediate rated... I have not try the challenging ones yet :lol:

I'm sure you have to agree that luck plays an important part too ;)

Gonna finish work early today (due to some on-site meeting)... plan to do some "uncommon" corals hunting... see if I can find anything :lol: Well... must call first as most LFS closed on Monday <_<

Updatez tonight... if I get lucky :lol:

Thanks bro Xxxxxxx for getting my Intermediate Coral Package, now I have room to add more corals :lol: You know what I learned from the Hammer experience? Don't go for the largest specimen you can find... if it thrives... it will outgrow the tank in months time :lol:

• SRC Member
Gonna finish work early today (due to some on-site meeting)... plan to do some "uncommon" corals hunting... see if I can find anything :lol: Well... must call first as most LFS closed on Monday <_<

Updatez tonight... if I get lucky :lol:

Thanks bro Xxxxxxx for getting my Intermediate Coral Package, now I have room to add more corals :lol: You know what I learned from the Hammer experience? Don't go for the largest specimen you can find... if it thrives... it will outgrow the tank in months time :lol:

So bought any stuff? :)

So bought any stuff? :)

Nope the LFS I planned to go closed on Monday <_< but manage to find a set of Stream 6000 :lol:

post-34-1153149747.jpg

Took the opportunity to clean my old 6000 a bit :sick::sick::sick:

post-34-1153149871.jpg

Cute little fellow  :lol: . Mine was bully by my tomini tang :angry:

Oh so sad... you must find ways to stop the aggression... this guy is way too fragile to defend itself... even my BE Anthias are bullying it a little... ;)

bro,going for more sps? can see that u are trying to create more strong waves!

Nope... not SPS but I always wanted to see 2 controllable Tunzes working opposite each other... now finally got a chance to see it... I LOVE IT!!! :wub:

Continue to show you guys how I strip the Tunze apart to wash it... can't remove the sponges completely no matter how hard I tried ;)

post-34-1153156689.jpg

Oh my... Aquatronica saved the day... notice something awfully wrong with the Temperature graph? Damn... it took 4 hours to chill 1.5ºC :blink: Immediately I knew something was terribly wrong... know what I found? The Aquabee 3000 inlet somehow gotten too close to the glass, reducing the flow significantly.

The problem was rectified and everything is back to normal... 1 hour to chill :lol:

Luckily there is a record or else there will be no way for me to find out... out of house during that period everyday ;)

post-34-1153157020.jpg

With the addition of a new Stream 6000, I put the 6060 on timer. This will ensure decently low current at night for my fishies to sleep :snore: Still have 2 more slots to go... 1 reserved for Water Top-up Pump... 1 for a CR (perhaps).

post-34-1153157231.jpg

• SRC Member
Continue to show you guys how I strip the Tunze apart to wash it... can't remove the sponges completely no matter how hard I tried ;)

U may wanna soak the entire Tunze into vingear which I believe will help to remove everything! ;)

how's the black cap bro. swimming around already??

the argi is cute but i didnt got it. :)

more pic plz

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

how's the black cap bro. swimming around already??

the argi is cute but i didnt got it. :)

more pic plz

Err... still in hiding... did a major rescaping last night and spotted it... just a short glimpse... at least it is not MIA :lol: My little Archie also hiding most of the time... will give them another 3 days to orientate themselves... before I panic and :cry2: