REEF NUTRITION™

jervismun

• SRC Supporter

bro jervis u mention soaking it in garlic guard for arcti pods.. currently my AT rejects all sorts of food including henry's mix, pellets and even nori and the arcti pods.. so would like to try soaking in garlic if it really works..

How do u go abt soaking it and how long u soak it? thanks bro.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bro jervis u mention soaking it in garlic guard for arcti pods.. currently my AT rejects all sorts of food including henry's mix, pellets and even nori and the arcti pods.. so would like to try soaking in garlic if it really works..

How do u go abt soaking it and how long u soak it? thanks bro.

Oh dear... a very picky eater indeed... use a tiny cup, fill with a bit of tank water, then Arcti-Pods™... stir then add a bit of Garlic Guard and soak for 15mins. That will do... maybe you wanna try local vegetables such as Lettuce and Local Pok Choy. My Tangs love it!

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Got myself a bottle of Artic Pod tonight at AM. My LS are in for a treat! :eyebrow:

Great! So the stocks are in... do update us the result... thanks!

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Ok, oredi dosed tonite....my sunnies responded pretty well and the fishes went bersek! :lol:

Bro how do you dose? You flood the tank? Or using a syringe? :)

• 1 month later...
rotifeast contains any phospate or not ?

Hi Chefri

According to their website there is no significant level of Nitrate and Phosphate.

But they can't claim ZERO... so do expect it to contain very minimal amount of PO4... is there any food source out there that claims ZERO PO4?

• 1 month later...

Decided to try out the Phyto-Feast LIVE this time round... as usual... good promo price:

http://www.aquamarin.com.sg/Product.asp?pr...eef%20Nutrition

It is much more concentrated from the previous product I have been using :heh:

post-14-1161790176.jpg

It is very very concentrated... and it smells very good too... compared to the previous brand I was using... I prefer the smell and concentration of this one :lol:

post-14-1161790269.jpg