CUBE Tank

lyz77

Think I will get another twin-spot to make it a pair! Maybe gonna get a bigger one as the one that die is smaller in size! Dun kw whether possible that it choke to death as my sand is ard grade! :unsure:

As for the MI, it's still not feeding! Gonna make my live BBS tonite for this fellow as I got a feeling it won't past this weekend!!! :(

Make BBS? Hey bro you know how to hatch them? Teach me leh... I want to get a device that will hatch and feed BBS automatically... saw something in the market but doesn't satisfy my requirements... maybe try to bring in from Europe/US... I'm sure they have all sorts :lol:

I also want 2-spots... we buy together ok?

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I will get another twin-spot to make it a pair! Maybe gonna get a bigger one as the one that die is smaller in size! Dun kw whether possible that it choke to death as my sand is ard grade! :unsure:

As for the MI, it's still not feeding! Gonna make my live BBS tonite for this fellow as I got a feeling it won't past this weekend!!! :(

If it doesnt come as a pair... Better not try to get another one to try to pair up... They will fight... And they are not easy, die for no reason like yours even when feeding well...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Make BBS? Hey bro you know how to hatch them? Teach me leh... I want to get a device that will hatch and feed BBS automatically... saw something in the market but doesn't satisfy my requirements... maybe try to bring in from Europe/US... I'm sure they have all sorts :lol:

I also want 2-spots... we buy together ok?

Will show it to u when u drop-by my place! I can oso pass u sm BS egg to try out at home! :lol:

On, will chk with Reef En Nature whether they hv the stock!!! :)

If it doesnt come as a pair... Better not try to get another one to try to pair up... They will fight... And they are not easy, die for no reason like yours even when feeding well...

I attempted once in my Nano Cube... jumped out and became dried-fish :unsure: My first casualty in the hobby :cry2:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

I do agree with you! But juz feel bad that the other twin-spot is alone without any kaki!!! :nc:

I do agree with you! But juz feel bad that the other twin-spot is alone without any kaki!!! :nc:

Haha bro... this is not freshwater lah... cannot all go by pairs lah :lol::lol: But I do understand you... I've seen the pair moving together... it's a wonderful sight... sorta reminds me that "love is in the air" :angel:

• SRC Member

Haha bro... this is not freshwater lah... cannot all go by pairs lah :lol::lol: But I do understand you... I've seen the pair moving together... it's a wonderful sight... sorta reminds me that "love is in the air" :angel:

This is the oni pics I got for memorial of the Twin-spotted goby who may be murdered by the mistress and disintegrate by 4 cleaner shrimp!!! :sick:

DSC00191.jpg

My MI up lorry liao..... :cry2:

Hehe... sorry to say this... it's expected :(:(:( Don't be sad... no MI for you for 1 year :evil:

I love cube tanks with the centerpiece (live rock and soft corals in the middle) and your specs are exactly what I would like . However, being a guest in your country would not allow me to build something into the wall. Any places in the Singapore/Malaysia area that build custom tanks to your specifications (36in cube). Any replies would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all.

Azorean (Chris)

• SRC Member
I love cube tanks with the centerpiece (live rock and soft corals in the middle) and your specs are exactly what I would like . However, being a guest in your country would not allow me to build something into the wall. Any places in the Singapore/Malaysia area that build custom tanks to your specifications (36in cube). Any replies would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all.

Azorean (Chris)

I do not know abt Malaysia but there's quite a no. of tank maker ard who I believe shd be able to do it! :)

I won't gave up! Will try again after I upgrade my skimmer! :pinch:

Hehe... actually I am planning to attempt again in my new tank :fear: That is if the condition is optimum enough... MI is just way too beautiful and challenging to ignore :unsure: But must be very very careful when purchasing the specimen... perhaps tag along another reefer for an extra pair of eyes... :rolleyes:

Bro... been very quiet leh... any updates?

• SRC Member

Hehe... actually I am planning to attempt again in my new tank :fear: That is if the condition is optimum enough... MI is just way too beautiful and challenging to ignore :unsure: But must be very very careful when purchasing the specimen... perhaps tag along another reefer for an extra pair of eyes... :rolleyes:

Might wan to try Poor man's banner

Current tank

Past tank

• SRC Member

if you can get 1 male 1 female, that would be great, however if 2 males, then hell will break out. from what i know, its not really possible to differciate their sexes. and from what i read, the male will lead the female to food and if you can get a pair and the male is feeding, most likely both will start to feed. make me giam into buying mi again :D

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
if you can get 1 male 1 female, that would be great, however if 2 males, then hell will break out. from what i know, its not really possible to differciate their sexes. and from what i read, the male will lead the female to food and if you can get a pair and the male is feeding, most likely both will start to feed. make me giam into buying mi again :D

So gonna sit in front of the tank to monitor the MI behaviour 2 decide which is male or female lah b4 buying!!! :lol:

Nice :)