CUBE Tank

lyz77

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely... the Anchor type... luminous green tip?

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Wht anchor type? It's green tip but not sure if it's luminous! :P

The elongated "C" shape tip :lol: I'm looking for such specimen too... with bright green luminous tip :P

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Oh... the pair of 2 spots are so cute!!! I might get a pair for my new tank :)

Powder Blue looks quite healthy... all the best bro :)

all the best for your MI bro !

I know... I told him that also when I saw it this morning... looks promising though :) So bro Lyz77, if it ever go zzzzz don't be sad coz it is to be expected :(

• SRC Member

Hope that it will remain as MI instead of "MIA"!!! :lol:

Btw, hv anyone try getting sponge to see if the MI feed on it? Not sure if I shd get another MI so as to increase the rate of success? So far, tried Henry's Mix, pellets, MS, live BS and Arcti-pods but no sign of feeding!!! :(

Btw, is it true that if I feed my PBT meaty stuffs instead of vegetable, it will bcm aggressive?

Oh you have a pair of Maldives Leopard Wrasse :lol::lol::lol: Very nice indeed... I will get a pair for my new tank too :) And definitely no room for SIXLINE this time :angry:

• SRC Member
Oh you have a pair of Maldives Leopard Wrasse  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Very nice indeed... I will get a pair for my new tank too  :)  And definitely no room for SIXLINE this time  :angry:

Give your sixline to me and I will make sure it will enjoying staying with my yellow-head goby!!! :lol:

Give your sixline to me and I will make sure it will enjoying staying with my yellow-head goby!!! :lol:

Ok deal... you don't regret hor :lol:

• SRC Member
very very very nice PBT. can pump it up bigger.

for feeding, try formula 2 flakes. i find that tangs most of the time eat flakes. looks closer to seaweed i think...?

Thks for the info! Will try it out!!! :)

How's everything bro? Any updates? Heard you gotten a nice romantic pair of 2-spots :D

• SRC Member
How's everything bro? Any updates? Heard you gotten a nice romantic pair of 2-spots :D

Yap! Seems like they are paired as they always stay together accept night time! Maybe the male goby is keeping the randall as his mistress!!! :lol:

Yap! Seems like they are paired as they always stay together accept night time! Maybe the male goby is keeping the randall as his mistress!!! :lol:

Oh yeah... you are so imaginative... perhaps the "mistress" idea is familiar to you in real life? :heh::fear::ph34r::whistle

• SRC Member
Hope that it will remain as MI instead of "MIA"!!! :lol:

Btw, hv anyone try getting sponge to see if the MI feed on it? Not sure if I shd get another MI so as to increase the rate of success? So far, tried Henry's Mix, pellets, MS, live BS and Arcti-pods but no sign of feeding!!! :(

Btw, is it true that if I feed my PBT meaty stuffs instead of vegetable, it will bcm aggressive?

umm i tried it before ... din work for me ...

How's things bro? Any pix to share?

• SRC Member
How's things bro? Any pix to share?

Sign.... due to the power trip last week, I thing my fishes were stressed out and now all my tangs got white spot on their body including the moorish Idol! :cry:

Furthermore, this morning find out that one of my Twin-spot goby up lorry liao! :cry2: Must be kill by the mistress!!! It seems heathly and clearing my SB, but still...sign..... :cry::cry::cry2:

Oh so sorry to here about the Twin-spots... they look so cute swimming together as a pair... haiz... as for the ich... nah they will go away... emm... how long has the MI been with you? Longer than 2 weeks right? :D

• SRC Member
Oh so sorry to here about the Twin-spots... they look so cute swimming together as a pair... haiz... as for the ich... nah they will go away... emm... how long has the MI been with you? Longer than 2 weeks right? :D

Think I will get another twin-spot to make it a pair! Maybe gonna get a bigger one as the one that die is smaller in size! Dun kw whether possible that it choke to death as my sand is ard grade! :unsure:

As for the MI, it's still not feeding! Gonna make my live BBS tonite for this fellow as I got a feeling it won't past this weekend!!! :(