CUBE Tank

lyz77

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ic... then it's bad for sand dwelling corals... let's find a way to trap this fish :lol: Obviously with food right? :P

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Gonna get a mineral bottle and try to trap this fellow!!! :angry:

With a footprint of 3' by 3'... you probably need more than 1 mineral water bottle :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Gonna try with one 1st! My tank not so big lah, only 3ft cube mah!!! :P

Your 3ft cube is a lot bigger than mine already (in terms of volume)... and also your huge sump hidden somewhere in your maid's room!!!

• SRC Member

I have always like cube tank. Bro, u got lots of swim space for many batalions of fishes :yeah: So when stocking up on corals. got great potentials of another great tank B)

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

I have always like cube tank. Bro, u got lots of swim space for many batalions of fishes :yeah: So when stocking up on corals. got great potentials of another great tank B)

Oh definitely lots of potential... em... I'm stuck with only 1.5' depth (after deducting the IOS)... should've gotten a deeper tank <_<

• SRC Member

Oh definitely lots of potential... em... I'm stuck with only 1.5' depth (after deducting the IOS)... should've gotten a deeper tank <_<

Deeper tank :sick: .... meaning u got to shave off ur jungle under-arm hair :P plus a 5 steps(not 5 star) ladder then stretch ur arms into the tank for the display of ur gems :evil: P.S this is only applicable to 2.5ft deep or above :ph34r:

For me, I would recommend a 2 ft deep tank, easier to reach out to the bottom ;)

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Deeper tank :sick: .... meaning u got to shave off ur jungle under-arm hair :P plus a 5 steps(not 5 star) ladder then stretch ur arms into the tank the display of ur gems

Oh my bad... I meant width, not depth... yeah agree with you, wouldn't go more than 2.5" deep. I don't have long arms and I don't want to pollute the water with my deodorant stick :lol::lol::lol:

i used a small fish hook to fish out the bugger.... after it buried my orange plate.... :angry:

Wah... fishing in your own fish tank?!? That's a nice way to spend your weekend :lol:

• SRC Member
I always wanted a school of fish swimming together... but lack of swim space ;)

Maybe can start to plan in adv your next project so that we can hv a brain storm and come out with a full-proof design/ layout which will include/ prepare any potential chg/ upgrade!

My latest update!  :)  Can someone help me to identify this?  :thanks:

I think it's a Tonga Hairy Mushroom... nice :lol:

Wah bro... a lot of FIRSTs!!! Err... Lemon... I heard may nip meaty corals leh ;) But it's a true beauty :)