Colin's refurbished Partition Tank

colinsoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So LUCK has always been on your side bro... you are now officially COLIN THE CYNA SAVIOUR :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Moderators
prata opening up too big for my liking already. anybody interested in this??? willing to exchange for other smaller pratas...

Bro,

Wau.. Your tank is getting better each day. Great Stuff!!!

No small Prata to exchange. How about a SuperSun? :yeah:

Cheers! :D

Tom

• SRC Member
WHA! Colin the Coral Doctor! lol

ahhaa i like the sound of that..

but no la. luck is not often on my side. my cateye, used to be damn huge, now a shadow of its former self. it dropped and hit polyp first onto a rock, some parts died off. a lot of bad things happening to the tank too. things dieing off here and there. missing fishes and sand shifters. blah blah. lots of it la.

and of course, how can i forget the diatom bloom again. phos level at 0.03. still present. i am quite perplexed. but ren ming already.

• SRC Member

Bro,

Wau.. Your tank is getting better each day. Great Stuff!!!

No small Prata to exchange. How about a SuperSun? :yeah:

Cheers! :D

bro! haha haven heard from ya in the longest time!

haha i dun really like super suns.. cos i already have like a lot of suns in my tank already. ahhaa.. no time to take care of them...

let me source around for a smaller prata, den i pass you this prata ok?!?! but my ex seems quite sad that i am gona give this prata away. she quite like it.. haha

• SRC Member
went to ah bengs today ... tons of cyna and pratas .. quite small ones also available... u might wanna take a look

haha bro!

i dun haf time to go anywhere la.. where got time to go down there...

oso dun haf money.. need to start to go sell backside already...

• Moderators

bro! haha haven heard from ya in the longest time!

haha i dun really like super suns.. cos i already have like a lot of suns in my tank already. ahhaa.. no time to take care of them...

let me source around for a smaller prata, den i pass you this prata ok?!?! but my ex seems quite sad that i am gona give this prata away. she quite like it.. haha

Ok.. Maybe I should start digging deeper into my tank for another piece which could entice you!!!

How about a frag of the pink zoos from tonga? :yeah: Got it in the last Iwana shipment.

I'm still conditioning them but they have started to open. Some has died off :( but still got about 50% opening. :)

Hmmm.... good deal??? :upsidedown:

Tom

• SRC Member

haha i dun mind?!?!

but thing is, zoos hardly do well in my tank.. remember the zoos that we got the last time round? its not exactly opening well already.. worried that i might harm the new additions more then i will do them any good.. haha..

• SRC Member

yupz i will! gotta find time though. start school at 0830 and end school at 1730 everyday except for thursday. totally zonked out after the whole thing. haha..

-dun mind going window shopping (more like tank front shopping) some weekend.. whenever you are free!

yupz i will! gotta find time though. start school at 0830 and end school at 1730 everyday except for thursday. totally zonked out after the whole thing. haha..

-dun mind going window shopping (more like tank front shopping) some weekend.. whenever you are free!

bro... dun leave me out horrrr... :angry::lol::lol::lol: