colinsoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
they feed on algaes only, at least for mine, that is the case. bro how colin how come never log into msn? need you help in keeping sun coral

heya bro

sorry am in school nowadays, and i only have a desktop, which i brought back home. now hall no computer. hafta go around begging to use computers, cos everyone is like using theirs.. haha..

anyway if ya stilll need help juz gif me a call k...

Emm... it doesn't look too cloudy to me in the FTS :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
IMO blue tang is quite easy to rear... they adapt quiet easily to forzen or flake food... very interesting and nice fish... afterall its the bluest thing on earth! =]

I got a blue tang and it's true! It adapt easily as it starts to eat within minutes!!! :yeah:

Thks for the info!!!

I hv my UV on 24x7. Hope it shd help to minimize the possibility!!!

It does help significantly... you can always add Ozonizer (if you have not already own one) :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

It does help significantly... you can always add Ozonizer (if you have not already own one) :lol::lol::lol:

Will only get the ozonizer once I change my skimmer or till I'm confidence to use it! Anyone tried hooking up the ozonizer to a ozone reactor or those wooden airstone?

• SRC Member

so far so good for the 3BTs which i got, first one got killed by the second BT when i introduced it into the tank the nxt day after i put in the first, and the second BT died when it decided to take a stroll down my overflow pipe to the filter wool. third one is the one now, twice the size, twice the appetite, twice the poop too... hHA

Good to hear at least one of the musketeers survive... yeah I'm sure an active BT can help brightens up your tank... bro u really upgrading so soon?

Nice scaping btw... much much better than before :)

• SRC Member
Good to hear at least one of the musketeers survive... yeah I'm sure an active BT can help brightens up your tank... bro u really upgrading so soon?

nope. think will be at the very very least 1.5 more years before i do... need to save up for the proper set up... good stuff..

• SRC Member
Get more BT and let the 3 musketeers! :lol:

noooooooo... think they will fight to no ends.. hahaa..

will be getting a YT and a PT when the residents in my tank grows bigger... else if the YT goes in it will be quite traumatising for them...

nope. think will be at the very very least 1.5 more years before i do... need to save up for the proper set up... good stuff..

Yeah agree... me too... gotto save enough for the big bang... wait until I learn how to properly handle chopped Anemone first lor... right now still struggling :lol::lol::lol: