Colin's refurbished Partition Tank

colinsoon

• SRC Member

Grow back... haha, wait long long. What I meant was the rest surviving heads will settle down and hopefully grow new heads lorz. Juz watch the rest of the perimeters.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

i guess i have to watch.. and hope for the best...

hmmm

not all is bad though...

red cynarina. from 90% sure death, as bro alexgo310038 would have agreed... black thing at the bottom is my fist...

post-34-1179326548.jpg

• SRC Member
i think it wont grow back ba.. my hammer also melted at the centre, due to high flow.. is urs due to high flow too? mine stop after i change it place and with me for 4mnths and it still nvr grow back.. :(

nope mine confirm not due to high flow. i think there is very very low flow where the hammer is right now.. its like the tentacles hardly move... not that they mind that... or do they?

where the hammer is right now.. its like the tentacles hardly move... not that they mind that... or do they?

They need at least some flow... :erm:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

nope mine confirm not due to high flow. i think there is very very low flow where the hammer is right now.. its like the tentacles hardly move... not that they mind that... or do they?

:lol::lol: they need mid flow.. not no flow.. :lol::lol:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member
hahahah got flow for them la... juz that they are not really swaying around... its not a dead spot that they are in!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: i throw u in a room with minimum oxygen. u confirm KKK.. hahaha..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

mounted a light too.. used wall mounting tape.. but no matter how much i stick, it juz doesnt stay put... keeps dropping...

was inititally at e top of the cabinet, but i am damn worried it will drop right into the sump, so i shifted it to the side... it only lights up e side... sobz

post-34-1179415624.jpg

Try using a betta box or something... I know u have one hiding some where :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

I'm sure u can improve it further... but I still find it hard to believe you construct the cabinet yourself... it's very pro looking :bow:

• SRC Member

bro nitro:

yup i understand wat you trying to say... but cos i was intending to be able to filter the big particles that gets brought down to the sump from the display tank... thats e reason why i am so insistent on having the filter wool UNDER the pipe, though i am very inclined to extend the pipe all the way down.. saves me soo much more trouble....

so that wil be my last course of action if i cant get a proper fix on my current intention... or is there no need to filter away the stuff...

cos my tank is still quite murky after the restructuring... it usually doesnt take soo long to clear... haiz.

• SRC Member
but I still find it hard to believe you construct the cabinet yourself... it's very pro looking :bow:

haha thanks bro.. but my cabinet looks more photogenic... when u look at it close up iam sure it will not pass your QC... it din pass mine... but i din really have a choice... no time, no money to do anything else to it.. hahaha