colinsoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

managed to get back home again yesterday, more coraline turning white.. but weird thing is, coralline still growing on my glass tank walls. weird..

tested my dkH, was at 4, managed to buffer it up to 9.. hope it stays there..

managed to get back home again yesterday, more coraline turning white.. but weird thing is, coralline still growing on my glass tank walls. weird..

tested my dkH, was at 4, managed to buffer it up to 9.. hope it stays there..

Welcome to the DOSING CLUB :lol: The KH will be consumed along the way... you will have to find ways to replenish it at least every other day... :unsure:

Tank looking great :yeah:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member

haven had e time to update in a long time.

that also means i haven had e time to maintain my tank too. corals and all not doing well. lost some corals, lost a few LS. but surviving LS super fat. some corals bleached too. haiz.

finally had e time 2 weekends ago to set up my doors to my tank.

post-34-1174504745.jpg

• SRC Member

the left door:

had to dig the stupid holes for the hinges cos i could not find e bore bit to dril the flat bottomed hole. had to use penknife to cut, and dig it out... quite satisfied with the end product..

post-34-1174504849.jpg

• SRC Member

so it looks like that in e cabinet. neat and tidy. can put stuff under too.

intending to have the output of the FR flow right into the refuge, and water flow from the refuge back into the sump, so i wun need to use another pump....

post-34-1174505215.jpg

• SRC Member

then last weekend wanted to dril holes thru the side of the glass tank, but did it again without proper tools. ended up shattering the side of the glass. now i need to find a replacement tank, or fnd a plastic container similar to the dimensions.

hoping that i can set up e refuge to add in phos removal so i can concentrate on my upcoming exams. raaahhh.

Hey you are back!!!

What can I say... those DOORS look so PROFESSIONAL!!! :bow::bow::bow: Wanna show us a shot of your index finger? :shock:

Refugium is fun too... it will definitely inject new sExcitement to the project :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica