Colin's refurbished Partition Tank

colinsoon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

finally some signs of it after a week...

I notice Blue Linckia prefers low light... mine only reveals itself during at night :( Probably it is more sensitive to strong light compared to the Red Linckia :heh:

And happy to hear about your PBT... lovely indeed :wub:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

hmmm. low light. but mine doesnt come out at night too. hmm

how long did it take for your linkias to start moving around....?

Hehe... I am busy MSNing nowadays... sorry :lol:

Both my Blue Linckia hid for 2 days... nowadays only see them 1 at a time... very seldom both... and they only comes out 1 to 2 hours after the main lights are off.

Nevertheless... they are one of the cheapest way to add BLUE into the tank :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

hmmm i am quite worried for the linkia, cos the last time i got a blue linkia the fella hid away for 3 days and died in the dark, and a few days after a lot of LS died with it.. haha.. so yeah, cant blame me if i am a little paranoid...

anyway bro Terryz, dun think i will be selling it away.. haha its doing a really good job clearing my SB.. hah!

can go check out T95 or AM.. they might have the small cukes...

Bro how's your PBT doing? What bout the Blue Linckia? I hope everything is fine... just fine... :)

hmmm i am quite worried for the linkia, cos the last time i got a blue linkia the fella hid away for 3 days and died in the dark, and a few days after a lot of LS died with it.. haha.. so yeah, cant blame me if i am a little paranoid...

anyway bro Terryz, dun think i will be selling it away.. haha its doing a really good job clearing my SB.. hah!

can go check out T95 or AM.. they might have the small cukes...

Will go and check it out... lol...

Thanks...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

update on PBT:

its tummy is back up and nice, but a lot of spots on its body, pec fins and all over. some are the ones sticking onto its body, some are like growing from inside the skin. hmmm. and its not scratching. so i got no idea wat on earth it is...

To increase the chances of yr PBT surviving, u can feed it with nutrious food. Ocean Nutriention pellets looks good. It contain stablised vitamin, good for fish immune system.

that is my fav brand of pellets !

i bought formulae 1 and 2 , and it is the only way to make my fishes fat.

i used to feed them like brine and mysis only but they still look thin, but the pellet make a difference.

actually i ask janet what they feed to their fishes in their main display tank after looking at their fat fishes :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10